Before battle

I looked around the room at all of the potions I had made up through the week with my best friend Alya. We had been planning on making one more before the end of the school year but we were to busy with school and my even bigger crush with the hottest boy in Paris Adrien Agreste. "C'mon Girl snap out of it " said Alya as I replied with " w-what was I doing " "your were mumbling the Adrien the fragrience add again!" We both giggled and made our way to the pool since school just ended a few weeks ago.

We got to the pool meeting with Nino and Adrien but unsurprisingly his dad made him stay home. We all ran to the edge of the pool and dove in attempting to touch the bottom of the pool. "I touched it" said Alya coming up for breath. " hey Dudettes how about he have a race to the little pool and back" we raced and raced but every time Nino lost. " c'mon Nino this is to easy " giggled Alya" Soon we all got tired out and left heading to my house because Alya and I had to Babysit some kids and Nino had to go home and work on fixing his headphones.

I finally got back home with Alya and we wait about fifteen minutes for the kids to come to the house and we got to playing but those triplets were hard to take care of. They were either throwing my dads pastries or they were playing tag all around the bakery chasing some customers away. One of the kids Nicky ran outside across the road making me chase after him which I did in a matter of seconds because he was only five and was fairly slow I was walking back towards the bakery when I saw in a distance sitting on the top of a building Hawkmoth battling Cat Noir.