The Weakest Player

Gun Gale Online....

So, the Luger PO8 is a toggle-lock, recoil-operated semi-automatic pistol. The first war it was used in was the Boxer Rebellion. It weights 1 lb and 15 Oz. It's 222 mm long. It holds 8 rounds.

And there were 11 people in the same room as you.

They weren't really threats, but you liked to always be ready in case something goes wrong.

You at least kept it under your coat.

You let out a yawn before the door opened, signaling a new costumer. You looked up at the sound and spotted a man walk in. He walked right past you towards the back of the room.

Just the fella you were looking for.

Also, you now had 12 possible threats to worry about. Maybe you should've bought that clip upgrade after all.

You got off your seat and looked over to where the man was now sitting.

He sighed as he opened his menu. He had work tomorrow, but it was still early enough for some looting. Maybe he would head out to the badlands today. It was easy enough pray with the new players.

Especially the Americans. They really do love their guns. Especially the ones who knew what weapon they used. Lots of upgrades. Lots of money.

Great for the resell.

He smirked before he noticed someone had taken a seat across from him.

He looked up confused, only to find you sitting there with your feet up, showing off your boots which had a set of old spurs.

He looked at the rest of your uniform and almost laughed. It was all rookie gear. A normal black coat, gloves, pants, and holsters.

He could probably make 300 coin if he looted your corpse.

But what ended up catching his eye was the red bandanna that was tied around your neck. It looked newer than the other gear you had.

Man: Can I help you?

Y/N: Dreadlocks, right?

The man raised a brow as you looked up at him.

Man: What...

Y/N: You're Dreadlock235. The guy who's been PKing like crazy over near the ruins.

That was indeed the man's gamer tag, but how would you even know? He turned off his username. You shouldn't be able to see it.

But he wasn't going to show any weakness. So he crossed his arms.

Man: So what if I am?

You just shrugged.

Y/N: If you are, then I'll have to kill you.

The man blinked. Did you just threatened to kill him? He started to chuckle while you just sat there, unmoving.

Man: You're funny. Now scram, newbie. Before you get hurt.

You just looked at him.

Y/N: So, you're not coming peacefully?

The man just sat there.

Y/N: Well....okay.

Without warning, four shots came from below the table. The bullets flew straight through the wood and immediately hit their mark.

Dreadlock was hit by every bullet, nearly depleting his health. He pulled out his own gun, but you were much quicker.

You fired off two more shots, both hitting his head. He fell down to the ground as everyone else in the rundown bar stood up.