How you met

Micheal:
You were a waitress at a restraunt the band was eating at.
when you came up to their table, Micheal was interested in you, when they had finished their food and payed he decided to finally build up the courage to ask you out on a date.
"Hey, my names Micheal and I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me, this Friday?" He said.
"Sure! Here's my number." You say while taking out a piece of paper and pen, and finally writing you number down.
Micheal turned to look at the other guys who were waiting at the side, to see them all smirking, razzle quickly winked at Micheal before talking to Sami again.
"Thanks, I'll see you soon then?" Micheal said while smiling.
"Yeah, see you later!" You said happily.

Razzle:
Razzle and you met at one of their concerts, you were one of their biggest fans.
You were surprised when Razzle, the drummer came up to you and asked for your number.
You happily said yes before walking away but turning around to see him smiling to himself.
*God that smile* you thought

Sami:
You were best friends in highschool together, little did you know that he had a huge crush on you, while you had a massive crush on him aswell.
"Hey y/n, w-would you...you know what never mind" he said while laughing nervously.
"No, Sami what were you going to say?" You say
"Um... Wouldyouliketogoonadatewithmesometime....of courseyoudonthavetoifyoudon-" you cut him off before he could speak no more.
"Yeah I would love to!" You say while your foreheads were pressed against eachothers.

Andy:
You were Razzle's sister, he asked you out with confidence in his voice. Despite the fact that razzle said literally a few minutes ago if any of them tried to ask you out he would kill them.

Nasty:
He was basically the same as Andy, he just was a little more hesitant.