Random moments.

A/n -I've decided I want to work on this again, even if it means one person views it.
———-
Michael:
- you and him are laying down on your shared bed in a random hotel the band was staying in for the night. The others were sprawled out on a couch, drinking and laughing.
- Michael was not in the mood to drink tonight so he decided to relax with you.
- he looked up at you with those pretty eyes he has and stared at you, you looked back down at him. "What?" You smiled.
- "nothing" he mutters back as you lean down to kiss him, he grabs your hand when you pull back so you could place it in his hair.
- you knew what he wanted, you began to seperate his hair in two equal sides and braided each side. He once again smiled up at you and you stole a kiss again, cuddling into eachother while the others teased.

Razzle:
- razzle had just got back from the bar with the band, the band had all went home for the night as you were living in Finland currently.
- razzle came in tipsy and huffed as he fell on top of your body, thankfully you were laying down on the couch reading a book with the ".." (band of your choice) on in the background.
- razzle looked up at you as he laid on your stomach and smiled with a lopsided grin.
- you stared down at him and rolled your eyes playfully as you knew he was drunk again.
- "what's up Nicholas?" You chuckled as he groaned, his head banging.
-"head hurts" he mumbles out.
- "cmon let's go get the painkillers then, but it's your fault for drinking again." You chuckled again as you got him and grabbed his hand to drag him to the kitchen. Reaching up to the top cupboard to grab the box of painkillers, he sees the shirt you were wearing rise up and saw his oppertunity.
- "Nicholas!!" You squealed. The sneaky bitch had tased you on the sides of your stomach.
- you turned round in his arm and tried to get him but he clumsily ran away before you could, you chasing after him.

Sami:
"What?-" you stop mid sentence as you feel something hit you from the back. You look behind you to see Sami looking slightly sheepish, checking your jacket you see the remains of snow melting.
- the man had threw a snowball at you.
- "Sami!" He had promised you he wouldn't throw any today but it was too much to not resist picking up the snow and making it into a ball. Who wouldn't?
- "m"sorry!" He giggled slightly before he was hit with one back. His face dropped and picked up more snow to throw back at you.
- "that's what you ge-" you were accidentally hit in the face with the cold, wet snow. Looking up at you wiped your face, you saw his face drop with terror as you just stared at him.
- "I'm gonna give you three seconds.." you said with a straight face as you confused to stare at him.
- he laughed at first before he saw your seriousness, he turned on his heel,  nearly falling over as he started to run.
- you chuckled as you picked up snow and placed into a ball before chasing after him.

Nasty:
- you and Jan had went out to a restaurant without the band for once in a while.
- going to (restaurant of your choice.), reserving a table. This had been ages since you had gotten piece and quiet.
- as you were enjoying your meals, you heard distant shouting. You and Jan just stared at eachother in horror as you looked behind him to see the band walking in with cheeky smiles.
- "thought you could go out without us, think again!" Razzle said with a slight smirk on his face. "Cmon guys! Leave them alone.." Sami whined slightly as he felt sorry for us.
- "I'm sorry." Jan said to me as you just shaked your head and sighed again, my mouth opening as razzle reached over Michael to grab a chip from my plate.
- you side eyed him as he placed the chip in his mouth and smirked. Looking back at Jan with a look so he knew you were slightly annoyed but also amused.
- "fine. You guys can stay, but if you get anything.. it's not going on our bill." You sighed.
- it definitely was going on your bill.

Andy:
- Andy and you had went out for the day shopping, he whined as you walked into what felt like the 300 millionth store today to him.
- "quit whining! You suggested this." You rolled your eyes at him as he sulked, he pulled out a pack out cigarettes, taking one out and trying to light it before you snatched it from his hand and placed it in your pocket.
-  "no!" You scolded him like he was a dog. "I told you not to do that while we were in Sephora (or any shop of your choice)"
- he sulked again and decided to give the silent treatment for the rest of the way round the shop.
- you walked into the dressing room with him as he tried to paw at you, you slapped his hand away as you scolded him yet again.
- "not yet, atleast wait till I've got the outfit on!"you shouted at him, he rolled his eyes and you glared at him.
- "don't even bother." You told him sternly. He quickly shut himself up and sat on the bench that was in your dressing room. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it. You prayed the fire alarm didn't go off.
- "I can't win with you." You rolled your eyes as you checked out the dress you were trying on out in the mirror.
- "you love it." He playfully winked as he got up and stood behind you, arms wrapped round you as he felt you up.
- "no I don't." You rolled your eyes and he smirked as he saw your reflection in the mirror. You secretly did love it and he knew that.