How they are on your period

Send in your requests!

Micheal:
"MIKEEEEEEEE" you shouted while whining
"Yeah?.." he says while cautiously walking up to you and sitting on the end of the couch.
"I'm in pain and I need more supplies" you say, "would you be such a sweetheart and get me some more pads at the shop?" You say smirking knowing what's he's gonna say.
"....." he says trying to figure out what to say,
"M-more pads?" .
"Yeah." You say with a straight face.
"O-okay".
"Thanks baby" you say while reaching up to cup his face and kiss him on the lips, he returns the kiss before getting up and walking out
*Time skip*
"Baby... I forgot what ones you got s-so I got you, all of them..." he says while handing you a bag.
"Thanks babe.." you say while pulling him down onto the couch and cuddling him.

Razzle:
The guys were all at your house with you and razzle practicing.
"Razzle..." you whisper while tapping his shoulder.
"Yeah?." He says while smiling at you
"It started again." You say with a sad look on your face.
"Oh." He says while grabbing your hand and pulling you up into the bathroom. " I'll be back in 5 guys."
"Okay." They say.
He starts running you a bath while helping you get undressed, he takes your hand and helps you in the bath.
He gets out the supplies you need and places them on the counter with a towel next to it.
"Enjoy love." He says kissing the top of your head before walking out and shutting the door
"Thank u..." you say whispering.

Sami:
He walked in to your living room to see you laying on the floor in pain.
"It's started again" he chuckled before laying down next to you.
"Yeah, can u please rub my tummy?" You say giving him puppy eyes.
"Sure." He says before starting to rub your tummy, drawing soft circles on it.
"Better?" He says.
"Yeah." You whisper
You both fall asleep in each other's arm on the floor.

Andy:
"Sleepy?" He whispers in your ear.
"A little..." you say closing your eyes.
He chuckles.
"You sure?"
"Yep..." you say slowly drifting off to sleep.
"Okay..." he says before drawing circles and shapes on your body
"You try copy and guess them on his chest but you had already fallen asleep.
"Night love"

Nasty: Pupu = bunny
"Wake up Pupu" he whispers in your ear.
"Hm?..."
"Its started" he says while pointing to the sheets on the bed that were stained with blood.
"Huh..OH.OH.OH" you say panicking
"IMSORRYIDIDNTMEANTOD-" you say before you were cut off with a kiss.
"Y/n calm down it's okay..I ran a bath for you and This will get cleaned up soon."
"Thank u.."
"Your welcome Pupu, now go enjoy your bath."