✯𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲✯

In italics - Mind Voice
Normal - Description and dialogues

Enjoy reading ;)

~
𝔸𝕤𝕙𝕨𝕚𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧 :-

" What!?!" Rakshan and I exclaimed. How in the world someone is murdered? Who is murdered?

" Who is murdered?" Rakshan asked.

" A girl.. She is about 26 years" The guy said.

" A girl?" I asked. He nodded.
" Name?" I asked. " I don't know. There are still investigating. It is such a brutal one" he said.

" Brutal?" Rakshan asked. " Oh yeah. She was tied in the celling at room... 406. I wonder how he tied he up their. Also, her face is completely stashed, that makes it brutal" he finished.

My vision blurred. Was.. it the anonymous? When Shivangi was kidnapped, he killed a girl... Her face was to stashed....

" Ashwineyy!" I felt my wife hug me tightly. I hugged her back, providing the warmth she wants.

" I want to go hooooome!"  My wife whined.

I can't help but smile. Even in this situation, she still makes me smile.

My pocket of sun shine, in the darkest times.

" We need to go da. Thangam is right. We have to go back to Chennai–"

" No way! You guys must stay here, till the murder is sorted. You guys too will have to go through investigating process. You guys can't pack your bags and run away" the guy said smirking.

I felt my blood boil. I neared him and said, coldly " I can go wherever I want. I can do anything in the blink of an eye. Don't say, what should I do. Don't interfere me, or you will face my wrath"

" Ashwin, come calm down" Rakshan said dragging my arm.

" Don't touch me" i snapped, shooting draggers to that guy

" Back to beast mode, after 1 year. Congratulations" Rakshan huffed.

I sat in the bed, drinking some water. " Let's not get angry. If we do that the police will get doubt on us" Rakshan said.

" What the hell?? I don't give a damn to them. I want you guys to be safe. I don't care what the hell the think about me" i said gritting my teeth.

" Ashwin it us not the time to burst out. We need to be calm and composed. The problem here is not ' who are you to control me' but the problem here is who is the murderer. The murderer can be here, at the same resort. Even 2 rooms beside us" Rakshan said seriously.

" The police is littrealy risking our lives!" Pughazh said from no where. I saw him coming out of the bathroom.

" That's right. I am already going through a breakdown because of my ruined clothes. And all this drama is making me go thru anothe break down" Pavithra said coming thru the room.

" Let's, concentrate on the saftey now please– Wait where is Sam?" Rakshan asked.

" Wait, where is he?" I asked.

" He went to date with Sri.." Rakshan said.

" Wha– Call him to return!" Pughazh said.

" I will Raksha. We both can go" i said. " No, i will go no problem" Rakshan said.

" What about the police?" Pavithra asked. " I will handle them" Rakshan said determined.

~

I sat in the lawn, frustrated. Rithika was having a mental breakdown along with Pavithra and shivangi is consoling them along with Bala. Pughazh is currently sorting Pavithra's dresses. I am sitting here alone, angry, confused with the diary in my hand.