✯1 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧, 2 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨✯

Title- 1 Down 2 to go
Enjoy Reading Kenarugaleyy ;)

Umm... Unga pullaiya nenaichu yellarum enna manichurunge! 😅🙏🏻
~
I weep, as I saw his body being dragged into the ICU room.

" Who d-die this to him??" I heard shivangi mutter besides me.

" I don't care!!!! I will f-find him and make sure he will regret hurting him" Rakshan said in rage.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. I saw the caller ID.

Anonymous Calling.

I grit my teeth as I swiped to answer the call.

" Hello Ashwin!! How is my new surprise to you? I hope you were not too happy to find out Sam has been attacked to death and can die at any moment" a voice said.

Before i could reply, Rakshan snached the phone from me.

" Who do you think you are???" Rakshan asked in low voice.

" I am the Anonymous! I will kill each and every one of you. But, sad of you to assume Rakshan was the first one to die right? Well surprise! It is Sam!" The voice said.

" That's it, you asshole. I am not going to sit here and hear your useless talks. I will met you soon" Rakshan said, suprisingly calm.

" I am waiting"

Rakshan handed me the phone as he wiped his tears and stood up.

" Raksha where are you going?" I asked him.

He looked at me sharply.

" Ashwin, I am tired. So tired of this cat and mouse games. This... This has to end. I will end this if you can't. I can't risk lives anymore." He said coldly.

" I will deal–"

" Nee deal pannathu pothum! I saw your dealing this 2 year. That jerk is messing with us for 2 damn years and here you are saying I will deal with him. You said this when Shivangi was kidnapped. She was rescued but that asshole is still playing with us" Raksha said.

" Dei, let's plan and do together" I said trying to convince him.

" Ashwin this is the damn sentence you say everytime he attacks us. And you nothing. I have lost belief in you. And drop this together shit. I want this to end. I am going to figure this out myself" he said.

" I will come. It is dangerous for you to go alone " I said sternly.

Rakshan laughed bitterly. " I am older than you. Mr. Ashwin Kumar. And, there is nothing more dangerous than seeing Sam lying in the pool of blood. So you do whatever the heck you want but don't ever stop or control me in this matter" Rakshan hissed.

I nodded, as he walked towards the ICU room. I followed him and stood besides him seeing the doctors cleaning Sam's blood.

" We waited too long. This game should come to an end" I said.

" Before it really really goes out if our hand, as it already crossed the line" Rakshan said.

~

Rakshan :-

I wore my overcoat as I washed my face in my wash basin. Ashwin was bathing, as we were the only one in this hotel room. Our whole gang is in hospital.

I won't stay calm. Ashwin has played around a lot. He really thinks he will wait more for the "right time". Right time my foot.

I saw myself in the mirror.