✯ 2 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 1 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 ✯

Title : 2 down 1 to go
Enjoy reading kenarugaleyy ;)

Yaravathy erukingala? Romba amairhiya iruku, thanga mudile!

~

Warning : mentions of DID. Swearing.

Unedited

~

" Dei, raksha "

Ashwin called me while we were making our way towards the car in the pitch black lot. It was already night time.

" I-I don't feel so good "

I scanned him from head to toe. Suddenly i realised, it's night time and his alter persona is going to make a appearance and i am not ready to handle it.

" Ashwin, d-dont panick, take deep breaths. We'll go to the hotel room soon " I calmed him- well tried too.

But u should've known that his alter persona is something which is hard to calm.

" I- Raksha someone's is ordering me- in my head- aghhhh " he whimpered placing his hands on his head.

This is bad, i can't handle him like this......

" You have tablets or anything?? To calm you down-"

I was intrupped by his hand swigung right through my face, as i barely doged.

His face was now completely expressionless as he grabbed me by my collar.

" Y-You will pay for everything, i won't even let you die in peace " he blabbered, pushing me against our car.

Enable to push him off, i tried taking my phone to call sam- or shivangi.

Ofcourse that bastard didn't leave me.

" You'll pay for hurting me Richard- you'll pay for doing every single bad thing to me " he trembled, his eyes going red.

Richard? After years of friendship he is still pronouncing my name wrong??

" It's rakshan you asshole. Now get off from me or else i kick you right into the spot " i said struggling against him.

He shot his pearly white teethed smile. An evil one and said

" I am not Ashwin for you to fool. I am his proctecter "

How much shit i must go throught? Curse you author

( A/N : You're the star of the show. That's my way to give you my love and support. Suffer )

Star my ass, more like power star-

My breath hitched when Ashwin- no the alter persona's fist was 2 inches away from my jaw.

By god's grace, my handsome face was protected. I felt Ashwin whip of from me as he feel on the ground. The person who pushed him was tall , well built and was  wearing a black coloured shirt & white  pants.

It was none other that Adharvaa.

" What are you doing here!?!" I asked shookth.

" Saving you from him. And you're welcome " he replied.

" Why are you even here- what is happening??" From nowhere Anirudh came.

" Wait- why is this walking Eeffil tower is on the ground?? Why is your hair all damaged? And most importantly why is this black shirt guy sitting on top of the tower-"

" Anirudh, i came to see you " Adharvaa said.

" Why?" We both asked simultaneously while Ashwin is struggling under the black haired man.