Chapter 2

"Harder!" I demanded of Bobby. I was on my hands and knees in front of him. His hands dug into my hips harshly while he took me from behind in his bed. Somehow, Bobby's parents were never home.

"Fuck, Haley," he growled. "I'm gonna come."

"If you come before me," I said menacingly.

"Fuck. Then get there," he panted. Reaching between us, he stroked my clit like I'd taught him to.

"Mngg. Yes!" I cried. I was finally close. "Yes! Yes!"

"Fuck," he grunted. I felt him slam into me, hold still and release himself inside the condom.

I always used condoms with the guys I messed around with. And I was on birth control. No way was I going to let a pregnancy derail my college plans and dreams of getting the hell out of Lake City.

Bobby and I worked together at the movie theater. I worked way less hours during the school year, but I still worked two or three days a month to have gas money and money for whatever other activities I deemed worthy of spending from my sparse college fund.

Pulling out of me he rolled to the side of me. My body collapsed onto the bed. It was almost two in the morning. We'd worked the evening shift together before he invited me back to his place. I was never one to turn down one of his invitations. He was pretty decent in bed. He also didn't know who my father was, knew jack all about Lake City and therefore had no reason to be terrified of him.

"Tell me again why you don't have a boyfriend," he panted. I watched him discard the condom before walking to the attached bathroom. Bobby's bedroom and attached bathroom were almost the same size as the trailer I lived in with my entire family.

"Because I don't want one," I snorted. "Boys are only good for one thing."

"Glad to be of service," he winked while walking out of the bathroom. Bobby came back out and tossed a wet washcloth in my direction. On his way back to the bed he stopped at the beverage fridge in his room and grabbed two bottles of water. "Here."

"Thanks," I said taking a generous sip after I'd cleaned myself and tossed the used washcloth into the hamper in the corner of the room. "And why don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"The only girl I want is in love with my best friend." That was the thing about mine and Bobby's friendship, friends with benefits status, we  weren't jealous and we were also the only two people that the other knew from our respective towns. Having unfiltered honesty with someone was refreshing. I got that from Sassy. Unfortunately, I couldn't give her the same.

"Yikes," I said.

"It gets worse," he said. I furrowed my brows, waiting for him to continue. "She's got this kink," he said. My eyes rose and widened. How did he know about her kinks? "She likes to be shared. And Adam shares her with me."

"He doesn't know you're in love with her?"

"Fuck, no," he snorted. He'd put boxers back on but I was still laying there naked. I didn't care about it; he'd seen everything there was to see on more than one occasion. "He can never know. They're literal soulmates. She loves being shared, with more than just me." Damn, I'd like to meet this girl too. "And I wouldn't be able to share her. She thinks the sun rises and sets on Adam's ass and is beyond in love with him, even if she wants dick from more than just him."

"And he doesn't mind."

"He loves it," he told me. "He gets some sort of possessive high from knowing that other guys are only participating because he allowed it."

"They do sound kind of perfect for each other," I said.

"They are. But it sucks at the moment. I'm applying to different colleges than they are. Which means I'll find someone there."