FIRST MEET

It was yet another day in rishi vasishta's ashram and every one woke up till now obviously except our sleepy head lakshman.......

R:- wake up naa laksh....3

L:- bhaiya........

R:- what bhaiya? yesterday guru vasisth said na mharaj janak is coming so be ready laksh.

B:- be ready for what bhaiya? asked bharat

S:- yes mharaj is not coming to ask his hand for marriage said shatru and started laughing.

L:-hey shut up you shatru idiot .

S:- you future father-in law is coming laksh idiot.said satru and laughed,laughed,and laughed.

L:- I will not marry okay.I will follow celibacy through out my whole life.

B:- chalo any girl's life will not be ruined said bharat and laughed like satru.

L:- very funny but definitely a girl's why would be ruined if she marry you .

and why is it so my celibate brother said ram

because bharat bhaiya would feel shy even on his suhaagraat said satru along with laksh and both twins laughed oh it.

laksh now you are saying "I will be celibate but after your marriage you will have more children then us okay said bharat trying to defend himself.

we will see said laksh .

yes we will see replied bharat.

ohhhhh what are you talking in front of kid like me , i am too innocent to understand your dirty talks said satru by putting hands on his ear.

have you all done family planning if yes then let me remind you all we are kids and in gurukul so guru dev will be angry if we didn't reach on time so for god sake my laksh plzzz wake up and be ready said ram

yaaa you are not suppose to meet your father-in-law like that right laksh said satru and ran from there before laksh could catch him and beat.

OUT OF GURUKUL

yes mharaj we have reached said a soldier.

okay so leave chariot here now we will go by walking said king

pitaji I can valk by my chelfh (I can walk by my self).

ohkay putri said king and put his four years old daughter down.

pita ji I am thasty ( i am thirsty)

but kumari we are just to reach there said soldier.

but I am liyally thasty ( i am really thirsty)

okay okay there is saraswati river I will fetch water for you said king

no pita ji i bhil go by myshelf ( I will go )

but puri it's not safe.

your puti is brave pitaji.

king smile at this and allow her to go

This four year old small girl went there with her tiny legs running.1

let's go mharaj said soldier.

scene shift to gurukul

ram where is lakshman asked rishi vasistha.

guru dev he went for bath said ram .

okay

pranam bhramrishi said king with bowing at the feet of rishi vasistha.

ayushman bhava rajrishi blessed vasistha.

I am gland at my mare request you came rajrishi.

your every request is order for me bhramrishi.

bhramrishi smiled seeing humbleness in rajrishi.

just then a small hand touched rajrishi 's feet and rajrishi looked down at him.

ayushman bhava putra said rajrishi.

he is eldest son of your's friend dashrath said vasishtha.

RAM !!!

ram god bless you my child said rajrishi .

and he is bharat second son of dashrath and he is satrughan youngest son of dashrath.

just then bharat and shatrughan touched his feet and he blessed them.

but bhramrishi king dashrath has four sons right so where is third one asked rajrishi.

he will be there after sometime, he went to forest said bhramrishi eyeing three brothers.

I said na he is future father-in-law of laksh see how desperate he is to meet laksh whispered satru in bharat's ear and bharat chuckled at this.

rajrishi you said vedehi also wants to come then why didn't you bring her? asked vasishta

she came actually she went to drink water.

she is just four years old and alone she went.

children should do there struggle by own bhramrishi.

bhramrishi and ram smiled at the thought of king.

daughter also bhaiya said satru .1

shut up said bharat.

rajan firstly rest till then rajkumari will also come said vasishtha .

and both went in cottage.

ON THE OTHER HAND

A four years old girl dripped her soft creamy hands in water and held water in them and with all her focus she brought her hands to her face and her rosy lips touched water she again did same but her hairs were troubling her so she made a bun of her hair and continue to drink water.

just then she heard a loud voice and she shiver due to loudness and roughness of that voice and stood up facing the voice.

you silly girl who gave you permission to enter here this gurukul is not for girls understand.1

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yaaaaaaa update is here tell me how is it and if you guys want to suggest me something then plzzzz suggest because now I need new ideas .

THANKYOU!!!!!!