UNWANTED PROPOSAL

Do votes, comments and follow ❤️❤️

Sita and Urmila went towards meeting hall, they turned a little conscious seeing Mandavi , shrutkirti along with their parents and kulguru present there.

Sita-urmila , come here! King Janak called them , they went towards him.

Urmi? We do have proposal for you three sisters , said Guru shatanand ji.

Proposal? Asked Mandavi being slight amused.

Yes, A proposal , actually king Dashrath wants to marry off his other two  sons to Mandavi and Shrutkirti . He asked Mandavi's hand for bharat and shrutkirti's for Shatrughan said king kushdhwaj taking a deep breath .

And! Chandrabhaga took their attention" prince yudhjit of kekeya asked urmila's hand for his son amarjeet " completed the queen.

What ? And you people are telling me now? Cried shrutkirti

I don't want to marry prince Shatrughan she said.

Why? Her mother asked .

Because, he always teases me ! She replied hiding herself in sita 's arms.

Uffoo, it's his nature! He is playful , Shatrughan is so good I assure you and also we will live together even after our wedding , are you not happy about that kirti? Sita said cupping her sister's face.

Really? Asked kirti and sita blinked her eyes assuring her.

Then, I am ready ! She said being excited which made everyone laughed their.

And what about you Mandavi? Are you happy? Asked Queen sunaina.

Umm, is prince happy? She asked .

Bharat accepted the proposal! Replied king Janak.

Okay, I don't have any problem then he seems to be a good person, she said in slow voice.

He is ! Urmila said being happy for her sisters.

And urmila? What about you? Are you ready for amarjeet? Asked king Janak being concerned. He too didn't like amarjeet much but where on earth he can find boys like Suryavanshi brothers for his daughter.

Urmila went in deep thinking, she recalled all the beautiful , soft, ugly memories of his . She recalled the words of that lady and lakshman's rejection. She wanted to show him now that he is also not much Important for her, that he doesn't matter to her at all. She wanted to show him that she would be happy without him and she wanted to make him feel regret over his decision of letting her go. She wanted to make him jealous , she saw his reaction when amarjeet held her hand . But how can she forget the man she loved in her entire life till now? Her heart was saying to deny the proposal but mind was saying to accept it.

Urmila? Where are you lost ? Will you marry him or not ? Asked Queen Sunaina.

Yes, I will ! She said shortly, making everyone shocked.

What? Sita screamed.

Have you gone insane urmila? How can you marry him? Laks..

I want to marry prince Amarjeet and that's my choice didi. You got the love of your life in the form of ram jiju and even I too want to feel beloved then what is wrong in that ? She said , for the first time in her life she talked rudely to her sister. Sita turned a little shocked hearing urmila's answer.

Do whatever you want to! Sita said and went from there.

Pitaji, I am ready ! Said urmila before moving out from there.

******
Urmila was sitting in her balcony with chikoo on her lap. Her tears were flowing freely. She is going to destroy her life by her own hand but she wanted to see him hurt this time.

He had relations with other lady yet he tried to be close to her , she thought wiping her tears furiously.

" Now I should not think about him chikoo, I am going to marry prince Amarjeet soon and he should be the one in my thoughts"  she said , the little Rabbit jumped out of her lap  going towards the dagger gifted by lakshman to her, as if he too wanted both of them to end up together.

" No chikoo! He broke my heart , not him! I would never marry him even he doesn't have anything for me so let's end the topic here , come here , let's sleep" she said taking chikoo in her arms and going towards the bad.

******

Ram bhaiya - lakshman's bhaiya , screamed Shatrughan running towards his elder brothers.

I am going to get married , shrutkirti accepted my proposal, even princess Mandavi too accepted bharat bhaiya 's proposal he shouted near their ears.

Ram smiled seeing Shatrughan's excitement . Lakshman shook his head at his antics of his.

" But this rude brother of your is not ready for wedding" said Shatrughan mocking lakshman.

You are losing urmila because of your stubbornness lakshman said bharat sitting there.

" King Janak has fixed princess urmila's wedding with amarjeet" said shatrughan being serious , making ram - lakshman shocked at his words.

I am in no mood of fun Shatrughan lakshman said a bit loudly.

He is telling truth, urmila is going to marry amarjeet and all thanks to you , you wannabe  celibate , bharat said mocking him.

What? What the hell is going on here ? Tell me whole truth lakshman asked ram in authoritative tone.

Bhaiya , let me tell you ! Said bharat ignoring lakshman's glare . He told everything to ram and ram smacked lakshman on his head.

" Are you mad lakshman? She loves you , you love her then what the hell is your problem? Asked ram.

Bhaiya , I don't deserve her  and that is truth replied Lakshman.

okay!  then see her marrying some one else,  fine!  Ram said being angry.

bhaiya,  don't say like that he whined in  helplessness .

I will not let  that bastard marry Urmila at any cost , roared lakshman.

Why?  Why Will you not ? who are you to stop her ? Shatrughan asked mocking Lakshman.

Lakshman , will you able to see her in someone else's  arms ? Will you be happy without her ? , Laksh ! She is daughter of rajrishi janak . He never taught his daughters to crave for materialistic things. Lakshman , you will not love me less or serve me less if you marry her . even she will be helping you in your Dharma .   please think about your happiness my child and think about her happiness also! Will she be happy marrying  him?  you know how is Amarjeet ! you are saying  that you don't deserve  her who is sacrificing his love for her comfort  and do you think that Amarjeet deserves her?

Lakshman's eyes turned teary hearing his brother. He shook his head in denial.

Then go and fight for your love ! Lakshman, imagine ! After wedding we all will live Happily together. Even how much happy choti maa would be ! Ram continued.

Bhaiya , you have always worked hard fow me and maa, you have always sacrificed your happiness for us but please I and maa , we both want to see you happy in your life with your love , don't give up on her , please don't ! Shatrughan said crying in front of his brother. Lakshman wiped Shatrughan's tears and all of them shared a group hug.

Love you all ❤️❤️