1

Borderlands wasn't as fun alone. Your sister left for work about 2 hours ago and she specifically told you not to play it without her but you were getting bored as hell. you were waiting for her to get home but she never told you when she would get home and you were getting tired the longer you waited. Surely it wouldn't hurt to close your eyes for a few hours, right? 

You logged out of your game, turned off your computer and climbed into bed, quickly drifting off to sleep. 

"(Y/N)! Wake up! I have so much to tell you!" Your sister spooked you right out of your sleep, making you almost jump out of bed in a panic. "what the fuck happened!?" You screeched which made your sister laugh at the heart attack you just received. "You're coming with me in a few hours to my work. You'll absolutely LOVE it! It's called 'Fazbear's Fright' and it's based on that pizzeria from 19-something," She began to explain the whole thing with what happened but you were completely caught up on it like it was your favorite scp or your favorite book. You started to space out, thinking of all shit that happened. Especially remembering the story of when someone died in one of the spring lock suits. You read that old news article time and time again. "Hey! Did you hear me?" Your sister clicked her tongue. "Sorry, I spaced out. What did you say?" She shook her head before grabbing you by your arm and dragging you out of bed and telling you to get ready. With that, she left your room to get her uniform on, get herself breakfast, and anything else she needed to do. 

You had to take a moment to realize you slept for the whole day. But it wasn't anything new. You got up and did what you were told; you put on something that looked similar to a fazbear uniform. You made it yourself since you wished you could work there. Finally, you technically can! Holding it up in front of you, you smiled widely before squealing gleefully. You practically tore your shirt off and held the shirt in front of your chest and jumped, unable to hold back your joy. You caught a glimpse of the scars just below your pecs which made you laugh happily. You recognized that you were getting distracted and scolded yourself in the mirror and threw your clothes on and got your stuff together, greeting your sister who complimented your home-made uniform from a few years ago before you became who you were truly meant to be. "I must say that you are making that outfit work," your sister smiled sweetly. "Now, we should get going, don't you think?" You nodded excitedly. She sensed how excited you were and hurried out to her car and started it to turn the heated seats. Winter wasn't exactly fun this year. After a few minutes, she called you, telling you the car is all warmed up. You put three pills of your medication into a sandwich bag, putting it in one of your pockets and rushed out the door to the car. You were greeted with a pleasant warmth, making you feel welcome. You turned to your sister who was looking at you with a small smile. 

"You ready?"

"What do you think?" You laughed, pointing to your shirt and tilting your head expectantly. 

"You're gonna absolutely love it." She winked before starting to drive.