4

The journey home wasn't too long, but the fatigue you already had made you incredibly tired, but you needed a shower. 

When you opened the door to your house, you scanned the area and saw a little note next to the door. 

'(y/n) if ur reading this I went to get some groceries. I will be back soon so dont worry' 

You let out a little hum before going to find a pen and writing 'oki doki' on the note. After tossing the pen on a nearby table, you dragged yourself up the stairs to the bathroom. 

—————————————————

You closed and locked the bathroom door before stripping. The lights on the ceiling were a bit dull but not enough to die just yet. The bathroom mirror was just too tantalizing to not look into. 

You tiredly rolled your eyes, laughing gently as you turned to face the mirror. You admired your bare body and all the scars you have. Just as you were about to let your gaze drift lower, the lights began to flicker ever so slightly. 

Looking to the ceiling lights, your stomach churn as the lights turned a slight shade of red before going out. 

When the lights came back on, you felt a pair of cold, massive hands gliding up and down your sides; they occasionally threatened to fall down to your now hardening sex, but they never met your sensitive area. You reached behind, wanting to pull whatever was touching you closer. But before you could, the hands left your skin. You whined in protest; turning around to beg for more. 

But there was nothing there. 

You rubbed your eyes and noticed everything was just the way it always was, but your sex was still standing, and rock hard. Shaking your head, you decided to have your shower right now. 

After your shower, you grabbed your clothes and stumbled your way to your room, which was right next to the restroom. You didn't care that your body was still wet, you needed to forget whatever just happened. Luckily, you fell asleep immediately. 

 A metallic clank echoed in the pitch black room you were in; a pair of dimly lit eyes met yours. You couldn't see anything else so your other senses were heightened, especially your hearing. 'Breathing. Heavy but subtle. And an awful smell…' You tried to point out the stench in the room but your mouth wouldn't open. 

The sound of a light switch clicking caught your attention. A light above you slowly flickered on. It wasn't very bright, but it was enough to see everything in the room. It looked like a room from the Fazbears Fright but more clean and less ruined. 

Now that you think about it, it looked like the office. You were sitting in one of those chairs you loved to spin around in, you wore a uniform similar to your sister's and Springtrap was in the office, standing in the doorframe. The vent behind you was wide open. Having nowhere else to go, you immediately dove for the vent which creaked and banged as you crawled through them. 

Feeling safe, you finally gave your heart a little break by laying down with your back against the cold metal floor of the vent. While you were calming down, you faintly heard the sound of the cameras being switched before stopping. You shrugged it off and closed your eyes…