5

You sat on the living room couch, absentmindedly chomping on some toast, trying to ignore the slight tugging from the hallucinations behind you. You put up with this for about an hour before you heard footsteps behind. 

"Oh, you're awake," Your sister said a bit nervously. You nodded, handing her a piece of toast. She took it, confusion plastered over her face. "You… Are you coming with me again? Even after all the shit that happened last night?" You nodded once again. "Well, yeah. It's scary as shit but cool as hell." You explained like it was supposed to be obvious. Your sister rubbed the sleep from her eyes before shaking her head subtlety. "Look, I'm a strong man, I think I can handle some scares." She stared at you, dumbfounded, mumbling something under her breath before getting her stuff together and going out to the car; you followed close behind.

The car ride was filled with nothing but news reports from the radio but you could feel your sister's worried gaze on you. 

The horror attraction looked the exact same as yesterday, a fresh, thin blanket of snow shimmered beautifully in the moonlight. When both you and your sister stepped out of the vehicle, the cold air assaulted your face, feeling like it slapped you for no reason. "Come on, it's too cold." You nodded, sprinting into the building. 

"I gotta find my phone…" You murmured to yourself. You started to wander off but your sister pulled you back. "Nuh-uh! You're staying with me tonight. I don't want you to get hurt." She dragged you into the office and sat you down in the chair. The chair felt familiar, but you couldn't put your finger on it. You began to spin in the chair, making it squeak every so often just to annoy your sister a bit. 

"Uuuugh! It's been like… 10 hours now! I'm bored!" You complained but your sister just ignored your whining. She was too focused on doing her job. You got up and looked around for a moment before dashing out of the office, wasting absolutely no time. Your sister didn't even notice you left, either. 

You were trying to stay in the shadows and out of the cameras. You were doing so well! Until… "(Y/N)! How did you get past me?!" You heard her shout. "Get back here!" Now for the walk of shame. All you wanted to do was to find your phone, but guess that's going to have to wait. 

Suddenly, you were pulled into a room by a big hand that closed the door and locked it. "I've got you now, you stupid boy," You yelped as you were thrown against a wall. "You're a dirty little twat. I've seen the things on your phone," Springtrap threw your phone at you. You looked at the phone to see only a few scratches and the pictures you had hidden away and the screenshots of the "things" you ordered a few weeks ago. Shame slowly began to wash over you as eyes scanned your body. Springtrap snatched the phone from you and scrolled for a few seconds before tossing the device at you. "Look at it." He didn't ask, he didn't tell, he demanded. You only assumed the worst. And you were pretty close. 

"I have met people who liked some strange things," his accent danced around in your head as you felt what was coming. "But tentacles? You really are a disgusting bitch." Springtrap spat, but there was something in his voice. You weren't sure if it was just your imagination but you were sure it wasn't. The big, rotting bunny knelt down in front of you and told you to stand up. Death wasn't on the schedule today so you obeyed. 

It was so sudden. He grabbed your arms and began twisting them in such a way, it didn't hurt. It actually felt good. What the hell was he doing? Why was he doing this? Why did he go through your phone? You were pulled from your thoughts by a sudden jolt of pleasure that shot through you. He pulled you down so you were sort of sitting on his leg.