personality and piercings

𝗷𝗮𝗻. 𝟲𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐍𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃, with boredom.

"has anyone ever told you to smile more? it'll make you look more pleasing and pretty" your classmates commented, leaning over the desk as his hazel eyes scanned your face for amusement.

"has anyone ever told you not to keep a conversation going with someone who's not interested?"

you replied, tilting your head as you chewed on a piece of gum. it's minty flavor exploding in your mouth with each chew.

"i can make you interested—" he started, till the teacher walked into the class. sending everyone to rush to their assigned seats as he sat his briefcase on top of the wooden desk. a small smile on his face as he looked over his class, perfect.

clearing his throat, "glad to see everyone here and in their correct seats this morning" mr.louis acknowledged, "since we wouldn't want anyone to miss out on meeting your classmate. you may now enter" he said, directing everyone's attention towards the door.

the ladies gawking with lust, as they stared at the 6' foot, blond. his locks perfectly framing his sun kissed, tan skin. but that wasn't the only thing that made him attractive, it was his smirk, piercing, tattoos and obvious wealth.

"well, would you do the honor of introducing yourself?"

nodding his head, "of course, kaito kazue is the name. nice to meet you all" giving us a grin. as our teacher hummed,

"well, i'm mr. louis. and you can have a seat besides ms. l/n, raise your hand y/n" he spoke, causing you to slightly raise your hand.

all while admiring your long, decorated, pink acrylic nails. uninterested in the boy sitting to your right.

"no hey?" he asked, receiving a hum as you side-eyed him. "damn, that's cruel" shaking his head, receiving a light chuckle out of you. causing him to pause for a second, just how i expected

"so, kazue? worlds national most hated billionaire?" you spoke, "also total woman hater?" you continued, pursing your lips as he sighed.

"c'mon, you really gone put me in the same category as my pops?" kaito asked.

"father like son" you teased

"what about son like mother?" he suggested, a grin on his face as a small smile formed on yours.

playfully rolling your eyes, "i guess that's acceptable, but you most definitely gotta' tell me the story on how he met your mother" you added, recieving a smug look.

"intrigued to know more of me, ms. l/n?"

"nah, just interested to know how the infamous woman hater was able to convince and marry a chick" shrugging your shoulders, before he leaned forward. causing you to push him back.

"uh? fuck is you doing?" scrunching up your face as the boy had a wide, grin on his.

"admiring your face?" he answered, in a question like tone. "a septum? and medusa?!" he exclaimed, his eyes almost sparkling as he stared at you in awe.