missing kori and attempted murder

𝗷𝗮𝗻 𝟮𝟯,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬

q𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑, 𝐅𝐄eling the blond with rage as he was met with silence. torturing someone is never fun if they're unconscious,

"he's unconscious, did you really think kicking over his chair was going to be enough?" tadashi asked, looking at the blond with disbelief.  who knew his housemates could be so dense.

"oh, i see" he acknowledged, leaning down closer to the unconscious boy. "i should slit your throat, laughing as you choke on your own blood. or maybe i should make y/n blow your brains out, these walls could use some new decorations" he spoke with amusement,

the things he would do to watch you blow maples brain out was unlimited, the look on your face would probably be stoic before you break down in tears. too caught up in his fantasy to see the white-haired male bust through the doors he was sure were locked.

"the fuck are you doing kaito?" sora asked, venom leaking from his words. "because i surely hope your dumbass not about to put my y/n through some more fucking pain" he answered himself.

as kaito rise from his current position, "pain? im bringing her joy with this pervert gone plus why not give him what he deserves" he replied, he's making y/n and his life better with maple no longer existent.

"do you not realize he was her best fucking friend? just because she won't admit that shit doesn't mask how hurt she is kaito" why can't no one realize the pain she's feeling besides him? "give her a FUCKING BREAK! i don't give a fuck what he deserves, because she doesn't deserve all this fucking pain!" he shouted, tired of his friends careless actions.

"break?" kaito  repeated, "break from what? i thought it was our job to protect her?" he asked, "so let me do what i do best, and protect what's mines" he spat, getting rid of maple was like a superhero serving justice.

chuckling, "you're a fucking idiot" sora stated, shaking his head as kaito creased his eyebrows. "you don't know her as well as you think you do, otherwise you would realize how much your actions may crush her" he shared.

leaving kaito to frown, the hell is he talking about? "sato's father rule book, says that if a club leader quits or is gone with no attendance within the period of 24 hours and is not replaced within 48 hours the club will be disband" he told, being met with his friend stubborn attitude.

"and before you speak, remember our precious girly spends majority of her time in that art club and it has been over 24 hours since anyone has marked maple as present. so think wisely my little druggie" tadashi coo'd, watching as his friend patience started to deteriorate.

"well since she loves art so fucking much, then have sato no good ass make his pops make her club leader" the blond shrugged, they can make their own art club for her.

shaking his head, "did you forgot his father hates her now?" tadashi asked,

"plus the average gpa to become club leader would be 3.7 and our girl is sadly only at a 3.0" sora shared, with the honeybrown-haired male nodding his head in agreement.

receiving a groan from the slightly older male, "fuck it!" he shrugged, before unraveling a pocketknife before gnawing it through the unconscious male shoulder blade. his eyes shot open from the pain blazing through out his body, causing him to release a piercing scream. which grew louder as kaito slowly pulled the knife from his shoulder.