clubs and gatherings

𝗷𝗮𝗻 𝟮𝟭,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 till their orbs laid upon you. watching you from a distance as you decorated the canvas placed in front of you.

"well hello, y'all here to join?" a tan, boy asked. giving the two boys a small smile.

"indeed we are, only if you still have enough spots available" the honey-brown haired boy explained, returning the same smile. as his ginger friend stared at you from behind his bangs, memorized by your beauty.

ignoring the chatter around him as he focused on your lips, you were singing along to a song. "i saw a piece of heaven. waitin' impatiently for me" he repeated,

"the more the better, right?" the boy chuckled, "well, my names maple, maple aiko leader of the art club" he introduced, holding out a hand to be met.

"tadashi orochi" tadashi responded, shaking his hand. "and this is youta aito" patting youta's back.

"nice to meet you both" giving them a slight head nod before clapping his hands together, "OKAY OKAY, EVERYONE I GOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT!" maple shouted, gathering everyone's attention. "we have two new members joining us, tadashi and youta" he announced,

with the boys giving a slight nod as they were welcomed into the club, "now, grab a canvas and get to painting. every friday evening we meet up and discuss our weekly paintings" maple informed, before walking away letting two boys enjoy their time.

leading to them occupying the two seats placed in your left and right.

"didn't know you two were a fan of art"

"we aren't, but for you we will be" tadashi confessed, "but, where you been these last couple of days?"

"in here—"

"so you've been avoiding us?" he asked, narrowing his eyes at you.

"not exactly, but you should consider joining the gaming club" you suggested, not even sparing him a glimpse of eye contact. "it'll fit you"

your words causing his heart to chip, were you suggesting he leave you alone? is this your way of abandoning him? "maybe, but i think i'm fine with this" swallowing his feelings as he gave a fake smile.

humming, "what about you youta? you didn't seem so interested while at my dorm" you acknowledged, sideeyeing the ginger.

who fidgeted as he thought of an answer, in reality he hated art. he could never understand how someone could spend their lifetime painting the world of someone else's instead of exploring theirs.

"c-change of h-heart, you were my i-inspiration" he spoke, flashing you a small smile. causing your heart to stop just at the view.