NEW STUDENTS

I wake up and take a look at the clock.It's already 7.00 a.m. in the morning.I sighed.I get up from bed and walk through the bathroom.I brushed my teeth,and take a shower for 10 minutes.I get out of my room and head to my apartment door.I wear my shoes,and go to school.Once I get out,I wear my headphone.I wait at the bus stop.I scroll my phone while waiting for the bus.After 5 minutes,the bus finally arrive.I stand up,then I bumped into a guy.I look at him.He was from our school.But,what's weird is I never see him before."Look where you're going,"he said.I stand up and just get into the bus.He follow me behind.He walk past me and sit.There's just left only one sit,and it's next to him.I sigh,and stand beside him."Won't you sit?"he ask me."It's o-"he cut off my words with pulling me sit next to him.
"Don't be such a shy,"he said with a smirk.

~TIME SKIP~

After about 15 minutes,we arrived.As soon as the bus stop,I get down quickly.I walk quickly to my class.Once I get into class,someone hug from my left side.I turn to look at my left side,it's Renjun.My love boyfriend.

"Morning,princess~"

"Morning,babe~"

Both of us then walk to our desk,since we sit together.Then,a girl shouted.

"Bestie!"

"Sejeong-aa!"

Both of us then hug."Seriously,sorry for not calling you,this summer breaks.I'm having so much fun with my baby,"she said."So,where is my twins?"(Yuna's twins is Jeno and Sejeong was Jeno girlfriend)

"I'm not sure,he say he going to be late,"

"Alright then,"

After a few minutes later,Jeno and
Mrs. Ryujin came into the classroom with a boy that much taller than them.It's him!The boy in the bus earlier.So,he was the new student that everyone were talking about?!

~THROW BACK~

When I was rushing,I went to my locker,to take a few books.While I pick a few books,I hear someone talking."Have you saw the new student?He was so handsome!"the girl said."I know!He looks like an idol!"the other girl said to her friend.

"I hope he will be our classmates,"

"No,I hear he will be in-"

I can't hear the last part,since they stop talking and go to their classroom since they almost late.I close my locker,and when to my classroom.

~THROW BACK ENDED~

"Good morning,class.So,today we're going to have a new student that just transferred from Hanlim Multi Art School.Introduce yourself,"

"Hai!Nice to meet you all.My name is Park Jisung,and you can call me Jisung,"the new boy say.

The other girls start to scream.

"Oppa,you're so handsome!"

"Oppa,sit next to me!"

Seriously,that guy looks like an idol.Those girl keeps yelling out,so Mrs. Ryujin will be the one that going to decide who will he sit next for.

"Since all of you were figthting,Jisung will sit in front of Yuna.Yuna,can you please raise your hand?"

I raised up my hand.He smiled,and walk towards me.He pull the chair and sit.Then,we start our class.

~TIME SKIP~(im too lazy;)

RIINNNGGGG!!!

Finally,it's break time!Since Renjun and Jeno will have practice for basketball,me and Sejeong will be lunch first.On our way to cafeteria,Sejeong bumped into a guy,that makes me fell because I walked next to her.While Sejeong fell,the guy hold my wrist and pull me.It's the new student.Our face was very close until I can feel his hot breath.

DUB DAB DUB DAB

My heart beats.The boy then let me go and make me fell onto Sejeong.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry,"he replied shortly.He then just walk by,and leave me and Sejeong alone.I look at my feet,it's dribling.I try to stand up,but it hurts a lot.

"I think you should go and see the school doctor,"(idk what its call)

Sejeong say.When she trying to help stand up,I heard a boy shouted my name.It's Renjun.He with my brother run to me.

"Yuna!"

He shouted.

"Your okay?"he ask.

"I'm fine.I just can't stand up,"

"Mom definitely going to get mad if she saw this,"Jeno said.

"Let me take you to the isolation room,"

Renjun then let me get onto his back.He take me to the isolation room,while I'm thinking about him.

Park Jisung...

_________________________________________

Hey,my fellow readers!Sorry for taking a long time to upload a chapter.Im too busy with school.

Also,if this book is the worst,let me know.Cause I'm still 12 years old;)

So,I will try my best to upload!

Bye!