arived

"okay guys," said finneas "we're here." finally.

"okay so i'm telling you again," billie said as we got out. "if you come up with any 'smart' ideas there will be consequences, okay?" i nodded. "good."

We got out, the sky was pink and yellow and I could already see the sun rising. I looked around; we were herend wo wauf some field around give of woods. Billie held my arm and had a gun in her hand. They led me to a small cabin where we couldn't possibly all fit. We entered and Jinx opened a trapdoor in the floor. Liv went down first and turned on the light. Followed by Finneas, me and billie and finally Jinx, who hid the van in front of it.

We walked down a cold hallway; it was dripping from the ceiling. It looked like it had been some kind of bunker during the war, but bigger and more spacious. Billie pulled me into a room and locked the door. She flicked on the lights and the lamps flickered at the beginning.

"Great, isn't it?" said Billie; I looked around the room. A bed stood against one wall and... that was it, just a bed and a chair next to the bed.

"I know baby, it's not really like the hotel but it should be enough for you for now," she said and looked at me. I didn't know whether to laugh, cry or say something so I decided to keep my mouth shut.

"good, so now ill be back in a minute or something." she pointed to the bed and told me to get it.

Billies pov:

after i showed y/n her new room, i made my way to the kitchen were Jinx and my brother finneas were in. I went to the fridge, which one is very empty because we just arived, and grabed a bottle of water. not sparkling of course.

"hey bill, did you show your new doll her room already?" did finn ask while we was looking for some food in his suitcase.
"i dont think that is your buisness, is it?" i said and left the room. I am still mad at y/n. that dumb bitch. what does she think who she is just to run away, huh?

I got into the room and saw y/n, sobbing on her bed. bruh.

I closed the door, and she looked up. her mascara ran over her face. My poor baby.

but shes a bitch tho.

"now the whore is crying, huh?"

Y/n POV:

i heard someone closing the door, i tured around and saw billie enterd my room.

"now the whore is crying, huh?" she said and started laughing. I didnt know what to so i kept my mouth shut again.

"naw, dont be like that." billie said and sat down next to me on my bed. "no need to cry, bunny" she said and her hand hold my chin; i looked in her eyes, again. But this time it was diffrent, still the same blue eyes like at the first time we met,but now everything is diffrent.

my eyes were filled with tears again... and i started crying, right in front of her while she was holding my chin.

"stop crying." she said, but i did no. I could not. I needed to cry, i could fucking help it.

"stop crying." she said again, but this time with a strict undertone. I wanted to stop but more and more tears were falling down my cheeks.

"STOP THE FUCK CRYING" billie screamed and took out her gun, which she carried all the time with her. 

I still couldnt stop, no matter how hard i tried.

"oh so little slut wants to be treated like this huh?" she said and stood up, the gun still in her hand. "huh?!" she said and waited for an answer; i shook my head.

"use words!" she yelled at me.

"i- i dont wanna be treated like this." i said trying to hold more tears back.

"well, slut, that doesnt change anything now," she said and grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. I did not dare to breath; her face was inches away from mine; i could feel her warm breath against my face. She took out a knife and held it on my throat.

I whimerd. I was so scared that she would use it.

"dont do a wrong move or you will regret it with ur life, got it." she wispert in my ear. i nodded. but then i remebered billie wants me to use words. "y-yes"

"yes who?"

"yes billie?"

"wrong" she moved the knife closer to me. "try again."

"y-yes-" i didnt really know what she wanted from me.

"go on" she said, holding the knife still on my throat.

"i- yes master-"

"good." she said and removed the knife from my troat.

"get on that bed." she ordered me.

"what?" i asked, i hope shes not planning the things i think she does.

"did i stutter? get on that bed or you will regret it." I did what she told me and layed down on that bed.

"good girl, now undress for daddy." she said with a smile on her lips.

"I- billie-"

"do you wanna make me use the knife?" she asks and holds up her knife.

i shook my head real quick and started to take of my shirt. I cant believe i am doing this. then my trousers...now i am half nacked before a stranger.

"you are not finished yet." billie said and pointed on my bra. my hands were shaking, but i did what she told me. i took of my bra and my other underwear.

i looked over to billie who is watching my bare body.

"such a slut." she said and left the room.

she fucking left

--------------------

end of chapter 3

eh what the hell did i just wrote acnskn