。゚.°・him not 𝙝𝙞𝙢

LOVEBUG!

— him not him

— him not him

twitter!

emmy 🐌 emmyheffley
on a plane w the wives -both asleep-. me, watching great british baking show :)

irl!

the trio makes their way to the gate. there was spotted a small group of their best friends. adrenaline rushes through emmys veins. gitters and all of a sudden nerves over powers her. fuck it, she runs up to them as katie and ranboo just stay walking slowly behind her.

"hiiiiii!!!!!" the first one to reapond to her scream was tommy. he knew that voice like the back of the hand.

"HEYYY!!" emmy -because of momentum- jumps into the boys arms. "oh jesus!" tommy steps back a bit, but holds her up. a smile of excitement of finally seeing one another, but something was off about the boy. he felt distant. ironic.

      she couldn't get her mind off of him and wondering what was wrong, even tempted to ask, but decided to at least wait until afterwards. "TUBBO!!"

     "hi emmy!!!"

after they settle from excited welcomes and joyous hellos, they finally get settled into their respective places. katie and emmy rented out a small air bnb for themselves. tubbo and ranboo were busy making themselves comfortable in the new office.

"this is so nice!" katie sighs while sitting on the small couch perfect for two.

emmy groans as she lays on a cool rocking chair. "it's not! tommy is being so weird!"

katie rolls her eyes but laughs. "emmy?! are you serious?" she scoffs. "you chose ranboo... you chose him. not him, him."

emmy looks back oblivious. "what are you talking about.

"tommy has had serious tension with ranboo since you guys started hanging out."still nothing, "quick question, do you like tommy?"

she knew she had to meet this question sooner or later. she groans again. "i don't fucking know. i mean... we text constantly, stay in vc's for hours... i mean it's not like i want to- like-," emmys always been a hopeless romantic, but for some reason she missed this. she envisions holding hands with him, like some romantic comedy. her heart flutters. "holy shit! i fucking like tommy!"

katie smiles, "bitch i have been telling you this since he killed you."

"holy shit!! i like my murderer?!? that really sounds like such a toxic relationship!!!" she panics. "k, how am i supposed to spend four months here -with him constantly- knowing that i like him, goddamn it, it changes everything!!!"

"or you can just... tell him how you feel." katie says flat faced.

emmy bursts out laughing. "KATIE! you crack me up." the girl sighs.

katie looks at her seriously. "i'm dead ass." the blonde shoots a confused look. "maybe go on a couple dates, see how that goes."

"ok miss casual dater with confidence." she scoffs, "you know i'm not the most confident person and that i haven't gone on a date in... literally forever."

     katie smiles with a sigh. "emmy you are hot as hell." emmy smiles a bit as well. "tommy would be an actual fool to at least not go on a date with you, you fucking catch."

     emmy felt flattered a slightly confident with her response. her phone dinged. "one sec."

     "who is it?" she has a smile being so sure.

ranboo!!
hey i am so bored in quarantine rn tubbo really just ditched me now i'm all alone

ranboo!!
mind of i quarantine w u actually

ranboo!!
and katie

ranboo!!
i just feel so lonely lol

     "huh." emmy smiles at her phone. "it's the him, not the him."

emmy!!
sure!! we have a full pull out
ready for you
:)))