。゚.°・american tourists

LOVEBUG!

— american tourists

— american tourists

emeraldemmy

emeraldemmy ranboo so be streaming london boy by taytay

comments

username they are so cute

username emmy a swiftie confirmed 🤨🤨
emeraldemmy forever & always 😪😪

username EMMYBOOO

ranboomc I SWEAR IM SMILING
emeraldemmy yes!! he doesn't hate me

username emmy is literally so adorable

katiekat literally left me alone in the airbnb 😐

wilbursoot who let the children wonder on their own @ph1lza
ph1lza @jackmanifoldtv
jackmanifoldtv @georgenotfound
georgenotfound IT WASNT ME

username waiting for tommy's comment

username soulmatesssss /j

username tommy pressed he didn't win love or host

tommyinnit american tourists 🙄🙄
emeraldemmy wasn't i the exception 🥺🥺
tommyinnit not when u kick me off loh 😭

username emmy looks so tall
ranboomc she's on her tip toes
emeraldemmy SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPP

load more comments

discord!

emmy!!
hey r u awake

tommyinnit
no

emmy!!
wtf
why r u acting so weird

tommyinnit
i'm not acting weird
SLEEP EMMY

emmy!!
i legit cant
it's technically 4 in the afternoon in my body

tommyinnit
still i'm tired

emmy!!
pleasssseeeeeeeeeeee
ranboo and katie weirdly adjust so quickly

tommyinnit
soo im ur third choice lol
ur third choice should be sleeping

voice call incoming from
emmy!!

on both ends their lying on their beds, tommy's voice is audibly tired and emmys voice in upbeat and wide awake.

( left ~ tommy , right ~ emmy )

hello!!!!

hi

tom why are you being
so weird lately

i'm not

yes you are!!!
is this about love or host
because it's all just a game

it's not just a game emmy!
look i'm tired
see you later

it was the trios last day in quarantine before being able to really hangout with people, which meant ranboo was staying with tubbo. they gotten a system. "wake your ass up!!!" katie shakes the girl. the first thing she notices the delicious smell of chocolate that had filled the air. "ranboos making pancakes."

    that sold her, she got a total of two hours of sleep, but after tommy's abrupt hang up she stayed up debating everything regarding love or host or anything. why he was so mad and distant. "pancakes?!?"

     ranboo is in the small kitchen with a stack of freshly made pancakes and more as he stands in front of the skillet. he still wears a mask, he has this whole week so far, although he hasn't worn his glasses all the time.

     "good morning, emmy." she could tell he smiled by his eyes.

     "thank you, my dashing soulmate." emmy kids and grabs a plate and instead of going to the smaller dining table she hops onto the counter beside the stove. "i'm sad that you're leaving this place." she frowns while stuffing her face with breakfast. 

     "being apart from your soulmate is always difficult." ranboo plays along. he did feel some sort of comfort.

     "hey can i ask you a question?" he didn't hesitate to turn off the stove just as he finished the batter.

    he joins her and leave against the the opposing counter across from her and and pancakes. "what's up?"

     "just out a curiosity why do you wear your mask, i mean both katie and i know what you look like." emmys never been the best at reading people but she saw something drop within him. "if you don't want to tal-"

     "it's fine." he says quickly cutting her off. "i-" he exhales. "i don't really like how i look. and from recent events, i like it even less."

     "wait what happened." emmys eyebrows furrow as she walks up to him. her dainty fingers loop around the elastics of the mask and take it off. emmy smiles which spreads onto him. "ranboo, you are one of the most handsome people i know."

     ranboo impulsively leans forward and plants a kiss on her lips. impulsively for emmy, she flinched back. "ranboo i-"

     "i am so sorry- i-  i just-" he stutters as he impulsively puts on the mask again,

     emmy keeps a smile, "it's okay, it's fine really ranboo." she ensures the panicked boy.

     that doesn't help, "i'm gonna finish packing." he swiftly leaves, leaving emmy sighing in frustration.

     she hears an exchange from the hallway, "hey are the pancakes done? wait are you okay." katie's voice rings. "yeah, just gonna pack." ranboos voice mumbles.

     katie turns into the kitchen with a concerned face, the expression increased as she notices emmys red and slightly crying face looking back at her. "wha,"

     "he fucking kissed me!!" she whisper yells.