Bio of you and your girlfriend harem

*Helloooo... Fellow hazbin hotels and helluva boss readers out there! This is the story Charlie magne's twin brother which is you. You have the very exact facial features from both your parents for instance you have the same skull structure and eyes as your mother Lilith, while having the white porcelain skin tone and pink circle blush mark and handsomely like your father Lucifer.*

*This is you*

(A/n: this is not my art it belong to DeviantArtist HezuNeutral go check out her art work and give her a huge shout out please and thank you)

Likes and dislikes

Likes: Your sister charlie, veggie, your girlfriends, the happy hotel, crossdressing, video games, weapons, firearms, turf wars, sex, women, human women, succubus, vaggie's dominatrix get up, vaggie's sex slave, sake, porn, sex toys, kinky, tentacles, addicted to playing with your butt (lets just say that somewhere in the past vaggie did something very kinky to your ass and ever since then you wanted to feel something to go strait up your ass)

Dislikes: loo loo land (cause it's a knock off version of your father's Lu Lu World), Seviathan von eldritch, katie killjoy, people making fun of your sister and her ideas, people who hurt your girlfriends, hangover, killing beautiful human women, being a disappointment to your father.

Relationship

Lilith/mother: Lilith loves both you and Charlie very much at the day of birth. When you grew older, Lilith finds you quite adorable as a spitting image of your father, but with some of her attributes. She squishes your face, hugs, and kisses your blush-covered cheeks in adoration. Of course, she does the same for Charlie. you finds your mother's presence very comforting. Your sister and father have the charisma of an earthquake, so it's nice to have a powerful demoness that keeps her energy to a minimum. 

Lucifer/father: Lucifer was over joyed that his first born would be twin boys but he wasn't expecting for the set of twins to be a boy and a girl that Lilith gave birth to. As years past when you grew older looking strikingly like your father, but you inherited your mother's eyes and parts his hair in front and also inherited your mother's calm yet charming demeanor and smiles like her as well. You were more careful of your reputation and showcases your demonic attributes more often than your sister, and therefore Lucifer has taken a strong liking to you, which causes a bit of horrid jealousy from Charlie. Even so Charlie is not gonna let her father's favoritism bothers her. 

Charlie/sister: Right after the two of you were born you already started a brother and sisterly bond, perhaps a little too much cause you were way obsess of her. Charlie loves to sing and dance with her brother As the two of you were growing together you two have different personality with her having angelic persona and you having a demonic persona but you do have a large soft-spot for your sister, she is, in fact, the closest person to you and refusing to let anyone insult her in front of you.