Hazbin hotel

*A/N: Well... It's seem that NO one commented on who should be genderbend on the bio chapter now i'm just gonna put who those people are since none of you didn't ask*

At the first scene we see a blue demon fall from the sky and landed hard. The demon appears to be a small blue demon with four arms and red eye "ugh... Huh? I'm alive! I'm alive!" The demon said before he got ran over by a car then angel dust walks out of it.

heh thanks for the fun time, hot stuff" travis said angel push his hand through his hair "yeah yeah listen *fix his hair more* keep this discreet you hear me, i can't let it get out i'm offering my services to randos on the street, it just a quick...

heh thanks for the fun time, hot stuff" travis said angel push his hand through his hair "yeah yeah listen *fix his hair more* keep this discreet you hear me, i can't let it get out i'm offering my services to randos on the street, it just a quick cash grab *snaps his fingers at him smiling* ya got it?" PFFT whatever you say slut! (Chuckle) "*pretends to be offended* ouch! Ooh! *turn to face him* such an insult! Let me know when you come up with something creative to call me *towering over travis* you suck up poorly package horse shit! Tell the miss i say 'hi' *kiss him* snuckums angel said as he watches travis drives off with a crash noice then he looks behind him and saw drug venting machine with varieties of drugs coke, bojack, mcweediez 420, squip, hero-in, krunchy krokodile, and there's one that said [angel dust] the vending machine debenses the a small bag of dugs angel dust was greeded to have it in his hand as he was about to open it but a feather demon wearing a hoodie snatches it "yoink!" Hey! "Up yours drag show!" *Suddenly a boulder squishes the demon* (gasp) OH MY GOD! *Picks up the remaining bag* my drugs damn it! Angel dust curses as he looks up and saw a blimp with giant weapons firing at the city above.

The camera zooms in on the blimp's window seeing who was driving it was not other than sir pentious as he laughs maniacally of his attacks "those cowardly sinners dare not hinter my territorial takeover a wise decision the power of my machine are *widen hood* unmatched! No other demon can compare to the likesss of i!" Egg boi 23: gee! that was pretty swell, boss!/Egg boi 666: yeah!/You really showed them what for!/I liked when you shot them with your ray gun! *Get slapped away by sir pentiou*/Egg boy 23: i wish he'd shoot me with his ray gun *other egg boi pats him* "*hood flare open* "At this rate, I will seize control of the entire west side of The Pentagram by day's end! And nothing, *pulls levers towards him* not a single beast in this inferno of suffering will be able to take back this empire from *squeezes an Egg Boi with his tail* my constrictive grasp! *An egg boi pops on screen and pop open a bottle of whiskey on sir pentious as he swat the egg boi away*" random egg boi: oh boy! "Hell will be mine and everyone will know the name of sir pen--" EDGELORD! "*Offended* pardon?! Who said that?! *Looks around angrily and eyes the two Egg Bois behind him* what did you say to me you fried chicken fetuses?! *Hisses* speak up!" That wasn't us mr. Bossman the egg boi said as a small bomb with a print of a skull on it breaks through Sir Pent's ship. It then lands right between Sir Pent and the two Egg Bois. The bomb proceeds to blow up, leaving red smoke behind. (coughing and hacks) *As the smoke clears up, the owner of the scream is revealed to be Cherri Bomb as she prepares another bomb in hand.* You looking for a fight, Old man? *juggling her cherry bomb* why don't you take your tinker toy bullshit before i *proceeds to throw and catch the bomb* smash it *A large pipe falls on top of an already dead Egg Boi, crushing him as Sir Pent and Cherri momentarily look at the carnage* more! "oh you want to little missy?! Well, i'm happy to *hood flare open* oblige! Ahahah! *Sir Pentious is then backed up by his henchmen of Egg Bois.*