CHAPTER 2.

Just to say ty to Ka1iiii .
For giving me motivation to keep writing this story every so often bc I'm not bad at committing to things <3
Anyways enjoy the story ily
(Btw I'm sorry if you're not British bc this is going to be a perspective of a British person
——————————————————————-

-1 week later-

"Yes dont worry I'm on the train right now, it'll take about an hour and a half, alright? okay I'll text you when I arrive, see you later,"
I end the call with Wilbur, waiting in anticipation for what's going to come. It's going to be my 2nd time in Brighton after the first when I met Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo and Nikki for a vlog and I've got to say, it was better there than my hometown.
Except this time it's just going to be me and Wilbur because apparently he's got something planned for the both of us and we haven't seen eachother in about a year- that's along time without seeing a giraffe for me.
I start to get tired and scroll on tiktok to pass the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While walking towards the exit I get tapped on the shoulder then hugged from behind. Not sure who it is ,I pull away awkwardly and turn around to see a 6 foot 5 giant towering over me. wilbur! After I realise who it is, I jump into his arms while he engulfs me into a hug.

"WILBUR!" I shout with a high-pitch voice

"Y/N/N!" He shouts then puts me down.

"ITS YOU!" I hug him again slightly knocking him over

"YES, AND ITS YOU!" He says reciprocating the hug and the same amount of ecstasy in his voice as mine.

After our reunion, we walked down to his apartment (which was only 10 minutes away) talking about everything and nothing.

It really felt like two old friends seeing each other after years apart.

When we arrived, Wilbur got extremely excited about the surprise which made me 2x more excited than I was already about it.

"Right so, remember how you've always said that Brighton was better than where you currently live," he asks in a somewhat whisper

"yes?" I answer slowly and quietly.

"well..." he says while jogging over to another room then opening the door, "Do you want to live with me?"

I stood in disbelief and gave him a are-you-joking look and he shakes his head quickly. A smile slowly creeps onto my face and I exclaim, "YES, FUCK YES OBVIOUSLY," and grab him into a hug that was literally breath-taking

"YEAH LETS GO," He shouts loudly the whole place shook

we froze and looked at each other then started bouncing up and down. I then checked the time and pulled away.

"shit, I've got to go stream, can we talk about all this after?" I say with a hopeful smile.

"Yeah of course, I'm going to be out for an hour or two anyways, text me if you need anything,"

"Will do!" I shout while running down the hall to his setup, almost tripping over my own feet, then logging in to my twitch and writing the stream title...

"AMONG US WITH TOMMY, GEORGE, SAPNAP, KARL, CORPSE AND OTHER AMAZING PPL"

A/N
second chapter done and a full chapter with a stream so hopefully that'll be interesting
Ilysm if you read this and genuinely enjoy it
(573 words)