CHAPTER 3.

writing is kinda fun tbh :D
just a reminder I haven't watched a among us stream in ages so I apologise in advance if I get mixed up with like VCs' and things :')
——————————————————————

"How are you guys chatt," I say in my tone for once. "Today we are going to be playing Among us with some people today! How does that sound?" I see people spam 'AMAZING' and 'YESS'

Just as I was about to join the VC with everyone in it, I see a donation saying 'Is Quackity or Dream joining the game?' So I answer,

"I know that dream isn't going to be in here today sadly, but I know Quackity is going to be here so that'll be interesting!" Taking one last look at chat to see people excited for our first encounter with each other, and some people upset that dream isn't here.

I join the VC quickly and I'm brought to under a dozen of people screaming at each other then silence. I let out the breath that I didn't even know I was holding and I immediately here someone shout,

"HEY Y/N," the voice was from the man himself tommyinnit.

"HEY TOMMY," I shout back just to earn some chuckles from people

"Everyone introduce yourself to y/n," Tommy says nicely.

"Hi y/n I'm Tubbo obviously,"

"Hey y/n I'm Quackity, the funniest person here,"

"Hello y/n I'm George, the actual funniest person here,"

"Hey y/n I'm Karl, the-, um...I don't know"

The rest of the introductions carry on from there, leaving me to remember everyone's names. After everyone has joined and ready, we start the game and the big bold words appear up on my screen saying,

'Crewmate'
'There is 2 imposters among us'

"Oh, okay wow," I say, after I mute, disappointed to be a crewmate but I make my character waddle around making it do the tasks.

Not even finishing 2 tasks yet, I come across Quackity and George arguing about who's the Imposter. I scoff and walk past them to go fix the wires and I notice them both follow me so I do the I-trust-you dance and they do it back, which made a small smile flash up on my face.

I do my needed task and then I stand with them both since they waited for me to finish, and I decide to join their VC and I hear them both whispering to each other, debating if I'm the imposter,

"I bet she's just faking it and is actually the imposter," Quackity whispers smugly, making me shocked they'd think I'd do that.

"Oh am I really?" I whisper with a smirk on my face.

they were both were silent,until George spoke up and said, "haha-, um, how long were you there for?"

"long enough for me to find out that you both think I'd betray you," I say, then making my character walk away from them to do more tasks without them.

"NO Y/N ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE," They shout in unison continuing to follow me around

"GEORGE THOUGHT OF IT FIRST," Quackity shouts facing George, earning a gasp from George. This was gonna be good.

"WHAT NO, HE SAID YOU SEEMED SUS," George argued back, not really good though.

"AS A JOKE BUT YOU AGREED WITH ME, BUT Y/N PROMISE ME I TRUST YOU AND GEORGE DOESNT," Quackity pleaded.

"okay, I believe...George," I say slowly, knowing it would cause more of an argument. Just as Quackity was going to have a rampage, we were all called for a meeting, a reported body.