E N T R Y - 9

Host: AsherDesigns

Cover Preview:

(I've send the main cover in your email

(I've send the main cover in your email.. please check it :)

Description of the cover :

So it's basically a Pyschological mystery thriller story. Senior officer Jaigir was given a special case of suicidal cases attempted by several higher strata people just within a month in the city of HenDao. The only common link between them was, all the documents got missing or faked from their digital accessories before their death. Though all of them seemed like they committed suicide, but the crime branch suspected those cases to have some links with dark web. Before such cases could increase more, crime branch decided to take help of Main Cyber Bureau of the country. Jaigi was assigned to work with the suspended officer Hatel. Later she got to know, that Hatel faked her identity in some one else's certificate and then enrolled her name for the cyber crime department. She didn't want to work with such a tricker, but Hatel was also a good officer and has practical knowledge regarding this field.

In the mission they got many clues but it didn't work much since the number of murders kept increasing. Several  confidential  information regarding the case were found to be leaked. Since they were in the mission, suspicion went over them along with other officers specially over Hatel. Hatel had lie detection test and was found innocent.

The story after this revolves around a large security coded vault room of an exhibition, where the owner committed suicide not just some minutes ago. Before death the police suspected him of hiding the ancient papyrus script and royal seal from Egypt and China which worth millions. So they sent Jaigi with other officers to search inside the vault.  But the problem started when Jaigi got stuck inside the vault room during investigation. Along with the death of the owner, the vault room also got locked with a very minimum amount of oxygen inside.

Now the question comes, how'll she come out from there then? Even if she'll will she be able to survive after meeting the other person outside the vault?

On the other hand little did the crime bureau know that they were able to do lie detection test only over Hatel, and not Rachael and Madina....

©Mr. Taranath

Not the end btw, I'm just too lazy to write the full story.... ಥ‿ಥ

Resources Used:

Prompt:

Thanking you

Thanking you...