Jealousy Jealousy (part 2)

There he lay, spread across his bed.
Wei Ying had just stormed out of a room with both his Husband, and his husband's uncle. Not to mention a friend of Wangji's too.

He should have been feeling ashamed but all he had were thoughts swirling around in his brain.

"Does Wangji really pity me? Is that why he married me? He couldn't have lied right? No no.. he definitely loves me. I love him too! Unless... no no no.. what if he really does marry Chu Hua? What of they have kids?! I don't want him to have sex with anyone other than me! Let alone marry them! Ahh but either way Wangji loves me.. I know that for sure.."

Wei Ying soon became dizzy with thoughts as he felt his frustration build up. He didn't like feeling this way. Jealous, angry, not knowing what to do.
He pressed his palms against the sides of his head angrily, as if blocking his ears. His head started to hurt and everything was banging.
He felt his eyesight get blurry, and he knew he was about to cry.

Wei Ying didn't mind crying, but he also didn't like crying in front of others. He felt weak when he did, and so all he could do was push it down. It hurt knowing that Wangji probably thought in a similar way.

"Ahhh- this really sucks"
Wei Wuxian thought as he rolled over.

Over on the other side, soon after Wei Ying had left, the room had gone silent.

Wangji had felt his heart drop, why didn't he say anything? The words that were spoken clearly bothered Wei Ying, yet he sat there silently defending a friend he barely knew, compared to his husband he waited so long for. The person he loved.

Chu Hua on the other hand, let out a small giggle.

"Oh dear, I did not mean any offence to him! Poor boy, maybe he is very sensitive?"

Anger had welled up in Wangji.

".. enough!"

".. sorry?"
Chu Hua looked a bit shocked, but mainly upset.

".. Do not speak so carelessly.. you knew what you were doing.. I did too.. I am no fool"

Chu Hua started to worry
"Oh no! I never meant to make you seem like a fool! I just wanted to show this side of your so called husband"

Wangji stood up.
"I do not know you."

"What?"

"You are different to the Chu Hua I sat with those days. Fix yourself."
With that, Lan Wangji walked out in a rage.

Chu Hua looked over to Lan Qiren, hoping he would speak up.

"...uncle?"

"Wangji found what you said clearly offensive. I think it is time you returned home."

Over at the Jingshi.
Wei Wuxian had eventually flipped over and tucked himself into the sheets. He even un-did his hair and everything. He just wanted to forget what happened.

On the other hand, Wangji had not returned back to the Jingshi all day.

Even though Wei Ying was still angry, he started to get slightly concerned.
It was already 7pm, and dark outside. what could have happened?
Just when he decided he would go search for Lan Wangji, he heard the doors to the jingshi open as someone walked in.

He lay still, not wanting to make it seem that he was awake.

He felt someone sit down at the side of the bed, seeming as if they wanted to talk but had no clue what to say.

Wei Ying on the other hand, already had a million words he wanted to yell out.

".. Wei Yin-"

"Lan Zhan!"
Wei Wuxian cried as he sprung up and grapped his husband, holding him tightly in his arms.
Almost instantly Wangji returned the hug, resting his head on Wei Ying's shoulder.

"Lan Wangji, I do not mind you thinking badly or however you want of me. You can punish me however you'd like for what I did today, or for causing you and your uncle such a burden. Do whatever you want with me. But please, don't have sex with Chu Hua!"

This definitely caught Lan Wangji off guard.

"You.. what..?"

"Don't marry, don't have sex with her! Bleh!"
Wei Ying yelled as he stuck out his tongue
"Keep her as close as you want but please, keep me closer. I can't be without you"

(Crying at my own story cuz I'll never have a love as pure as Wangxian's or Hualian's)

It was a lot to process, especially for the slow Hanguang Jun.
In the end he understood, and he knew how Wei Ying felt.
Lan Wangji brought Wei Ying closer to him before breaking the hug to look at him directly.

"I will not marry Chu Hua. I will not have sex with her either. I am Wei Ying's, do not forget."

"And I'm sorry"

Even though these were only a few words, Wei Ying felt as though a heavy weight had been lifted off of him.
He sighed in relief as he rested his forehead against his husband's shoulder as Wangji's stroked his back lovingly.

"Lan Zhan, I love you, thank you"

"There is no need for that between us"

Wei Ying giggled
"Right, right. But you said it too!"

"I love you as well"
Wangji slightly smiled as he hugged his husband again.
Wei Wuxian, happily returned the embrace.

(Word count: 913)

Hey- you- thanks for comin' to my little gig- hope you enjoyed it, peace out babes 😎