"Pain is gone" (fluffff)

Might have Minor spoilers!

"arm a bit higher"

"yes!"
Sizhui replied obediently, as he tried the sword move again with his arm more raised.

"Again"
Hanguang Jun said in a completely monotone voice.
He stood next to the Lan disciple and watched him train closely.

"Hanguang Jun, is your back ok? Are you sure you shouldn't sit?"

"I'm fine"
Meanwhile, Wei Wuxian watched his husband train their son.
He smiled happily as another few Lan disciples sat close by him.

"Ah, no fair. Sizhui is always getting special training"

"Fair? Be grateful that's not us. More training and I'd be gone, especially from Hanguang Jun"

Wei Wuxian continued to watch his family but also tuned in on the two boys conversation.

"Didn't Hanguang Jun raise Sizhui?"

"Yeah! Couldn't be me, that strict a parent?"

"Actually, I heard that Hanguang Jun is a great dad!"

"Really? How so?"

"Well I heard he did a lot of things for Sizhui. But something people noticed a lot was whenever Sizhui got hurt as a child, Hanguang Jun would kiss wherever he was hurt!"

"What?! Him? Same Hanguang Jun right?"

"Mhm! If where he got hurt was on his legs or below Hanguang Jun would kiss his own hand and place it wherever he was hurt. "Pain is gone" is what he would say each time, and Sizhui would giggle and smile! He stopped doing it after a while but apparently it was the most emotion he showed in public"

"wow, who would've thought..."

The boys continued but wei wuxian had zoned out.
Lan Zhan would do that?!
Having such horrible memory, wei wuxian could never remember if wangji has even shown any form of affection to anyone in public more then 2 or 3 times, Including him.

"How amusing!" He thought on his head as he smiled.

That night, wangji had gone to the cold springs to try and help with the back pain he had been feeling.

Suddenly, the water rippled as he felt someone climb into the springs.

"Wei Ying"

Without warning, before Hanguang Jun could even turn to greet his husband, wei wuxian hugged lan zhan from behind and rested his head on his shoulder.

"Ahh Lan Zhan, what a day"

"Mn"

"I didn't do much"

"Mn, that's ok"

"I watched you train Sizhui er!"

"Mn"

With that, wei wuxian's hands slowly crept down Wangji's body until they reached the region of his back covered in scars.

He frowned slightly before bending down a bit and starting to kiss each of Wangji's scars gently.

".."
Wangji gasped softly and shivered as he felt the kisses on his back.

After a while when wei wuxian had finished he stood up and wrapped his arms around his husband once more.

"All done~ pain is gone now?"

With that, Wangji couldn't help but smile slightly has the tips of his ears turned bright red.

"Mn, pain is all gone"