𝒊𝒗. 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔

𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔; ❛ 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝒀 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯 ❜↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝ 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂, 𝒔𝒂𝒎, 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 �...

↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅
❝ 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂, 𝒔𝒂𝒎, 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 ❞

𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔; ❛ 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝒀 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯 ❜↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝ 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂, 𝒔𝒂𝒎, 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 �...

After the second Mount Weather massacre, Gabriella really couldn't find a way to run away from the grief she was feeling for Gina dying and the guilt she felt because she knew she could have stopped it if she just didn't trust Alina and Echo.

While everyone was fussing over the new Chancellor election and the Mount Weather memorial that's a little too late in her opinion, Gabriella spent her days in the training room, using Lincoln as her personal punching bag and when he wasn't around, she was using an actual punching bag and using her knives to carve random things into the wooden floor. She basically did everything she could so she wouldn't have to go anywhere. If she went to her or Bellamy's room or the workshop someone would come look for her and she would have to actually talk to someone but she didn't have the patience to do that.

She has also been avoiding Bellamy like the plague. But in her defense, he hasn't been that crazy about talking to her ever since they got drunk with Wells that night in the garage.

Gabriella did try to talk to him a few days ago, only to have him brush her off and run off to his guard post.

"You should get some rest." Lincoln commented as she threw a punch to his head, which he easily blocked and threw her on the floor on her face, "You need a break."

"I need to stop thinking." Gabriella growled under her breath, jumping to her feet and kicking him in the stomach with her foot, "You killed my bio dad. The least you owe me is becoming my training partner."

Lincoln flinched at the pain and then grabbed a hold of her hands and easily pinned them behind her back, the action making her huff under her breath in annoyance.