𝒗. 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒙; ❛ 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝒀 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯 ❜↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝ 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒚 ❞

↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅
❝ 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒚 ❞

Putting the fact that Becca's lab was Gabriella's actual wet dream coming to life, the huge house above it was absolutely gorgeous

Putting the fact that Becca's lab was Gabriella's actual wet dream coming to life, the huge house above it was absolutely gorgeous. Despite Raven's best attempts to start working immediately, Gabriella practically dragged her into the house and they both showered in actual hot water, a privilege Gabriella didn't have since before she got arrested.

After that, they both sat on the king sized bed in the room Gabriella picked. The blonde was laying on her back with her eyes closed as she enjoyed the feeling of the soft pillows while Raven was resting her back against the headboard with Becca's notebook in her lap.

"I think I'm in love."

Raven raised an unimpressed eyebrow, not even looking away from the notebook, "We've been knew."

Gabriella turned to lay on her stomach and smiled dreamily at the feeling of the silky pillow on her cheek, "I could just die here." when she didn't get a response, she opened one of her eyes to look up at the mechanic, only to roll them once she saw that her head was still stuck in her book, "What do you think?" she groaned at the silence, "Come on, Rae. You're standing in a literal mansion. We only ever saw this in that old show about kids going on a treasure hunt or something. Can you at least try to enjoy it before you go into the lab for a few days and refuse to leave."

Raven pursed her lips and finally put the book down before turning to look down at Gabriella with a knowing look on her face, "I think you should tell your boyfriend you're in love with him and call it a day."

"He's not my boyfriend, he's my bitch." Gabriella shot back immediately, earning another unimpressed look from the Reyes. She sat up too and then moved so she was sitting right next to her before admitting, "I don't know if I love him."

"You love him." Raven spoke after they sat in silence for a few moments, her tone making it known that it was a fact that left zero room for argument, "I'm not saying in what way but anyone paying attention can see it. Hell, I saw it the day we landed. Even Kane knows."