𝗔𝗬𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗢 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗬𝗢 𝗣𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘-

Okay.

Y/n was definitely someone you didn't want to mess with, Aether understood that.

I mean, who would want to mess with someone who brought a Harbinger to their knees. Literally.

She called Childe trash and wiped the floor with him. All while remaining perfectly conscious and strangely calm.

Now, after about five minutes of Childe getting his 🍑 beat, y/n was standing beside him, pointing her sword at his neck while he was on his knees in front of her, looking as happy as ever.

"Are you ready to talk or do I have to fry your braincells?" y/n asked simply, clearly tired of Childe's bs.

Even though Childe took a beat down, y/n hadn't gotten out unscathed. She hadn't expected him to pull out an Electro Delusion and she was pretty sure she was bleeding.

Plus she'd been shocked a couple of times, fell after the floor collapsed and was pretty sure she'd broke something.

To put it simply, both were injured.

"If you don't speak, I'll electrocute your 🍑 again, don't try me."

"Are we not gonna acknowledge the fact that y/n and Childe fought for five minutes and just decided to have a civilized chat now." Paimon questioned as Childe explained to a puzzled y/n what a Gnosis was.

"Nope, let's not." Aether sighed.

"Ohhhh! I think I understand!" y/n hummed, "Well, the Gnosis obviously isn't here and you were in the wrong when you attacked Aether and Paimon out of nowhere like that. Apologize."

Childe simply raised his hands as if he were surrendering, that stupid smile still on his face, "Alright, my bad! It's clear that your three don't know about the whereabouts of the Gnosis."

"That's what we were trying to tell you!" Aether snapped, "And look what you did! You wrecked the Golden House!"

Y/n sheathed her blade, patting it as if telling it that it'd done a good job, "Ahh, this'll be a pain to take care of... Aether, Paimon, are you two okay?"

Aether and Paimon gave the h/c haired woman a thumbs up, "Yep! We're good!"

Y/n glanced back at Childe, "M'kay. Explain a little more. I'm still confused-"

Okay so apparently Rex Lapis wasn't dead... y/n already knew that. She'd figured Childe would just give up and go somewhere else but nope.

"So what're you gonna do now?" Paimon asked the ginger.

"I will awaken the God that lies dormant beneath Guyun Stone Forest."

Y/n choked, "Bitch, what-" "WAIT-"

Well... she'd already befriended said God so all she had to do was get there first.

But she'd have to hurry.

Like... actually hurry.

Aether blinked at y/n, noticing how she was preparing to leave, "Y/n, where are you-"

"CAN'T TALK NOW, SORRY, GOTTA GO, BYEEEE-" y/n shouted, already taking off.

There was silence as the three watched y/n go before Aether looked at Childe again.

"..."

"..."

"So..."

A small cough.

"You gonna finish your monologue?"

"Yep, as I was saying-"

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*