f o r t y n i n e

"HELLO""Shut up Donghyuck, you're making my ears bleed""Well someone seems happy to see me

"HELLO"
"Shut up Donghyuck, you're making my ears bleed"
"Well someone seems happy to see me."
"You bet I'm not"
"I know, me either."

"Can you two stop fighting?" Saeron groaned in irritation and Donghyuck shrugged before tossing himself onto the only empty space, which was next to Jisung.

"Go away from me, you smell" the younger retorted as he scooted towards the girl, away from Donghyuck causing him to gasp.

"Hey, I showered before I came here!" the older exclaimed after giving his body a little whiff, then leaped over to Jisung, giving him a teasing hug. The poor boy tried to squirm out of the hold, rapidly patting Saeron's arm for help, only to receive a laugh to erupt from her lips.

"You weirdo- get the fuck off of me!"
"No!"
"Lee Donghyuck!"
"No!"

"Oh God- Sae help me!" Jisung whimpered, only to make Donghyuck squeeze him tighter and the boy yelped. "How dare you call me smelly when you smell yourself, huh young man?" Donghyuck constantly poked his waist, causing Jisung to jolt from the trigerring sensation on his tickle spot.

Continously begging the older to stop, Jisung tried pushing him away, only to make Donghyuck tease him even further. "I'm calling your dad!" the boy threatened, just to receive a scoff.

"Aww, is the great Jisungie gonna run and cry to his mother that he's been bullied?" the tanned mocked and the fraud just kept going.

Instead of helping, Saeron watched as the two grew closer, not really in a good way but- yeah you know. To see how Donghyuck and Jisung developed somehow of a 'friendship', was meant to be the biggest glow up among her group of friends.

Jisung was this close to leap towards Donghyuck who stumbled on the bed, when Saeron's bedroom door slammed open revealing Taehee halting herself midway in. The two boys had their hair shriveled all over the place while the only girl sat on the edge of her messy bed, trying to compress her laughter upon seeing the boys fight.

"I- dinner's ready" Taehee was about to scold but sighed instead when she had no willingness nor the power to, and besides, they were having fun.

As soon as Taehee left, Donghyuck jumped off the squishy surface, " Thank God, I've been starving!"
"Hyuck your hair- okay"

Saeron's words were unfinished when Donghyuck ran out of the room, leaving the other two dumbfounded, and her attention snapped towards Jisung who sighed.

Her hand seemed to work on its own when it lifted, landing on his cheeks as she gently tapped on it. "Come on," she urged, pulling Jisung by the arm then headed downstairs where the elders were already sat around the table.

"Hi Auntie Mira!" Saeron exclaimed to the woman sitting on the furthest side, and she replied with a small wave and a happy smile.

"Okay kiddos, eat up" Sungjoon pointed towards the array of dishes that were beautifully organized and displayed right infront of them, causing some to drool over it already.