Chapter One

You had just gotten off work for the day, it had been a long tiring day to say the least. You wanted nothing more but to just lay down on the couch in your apartment. On the edge of a street in New York city you tried to get a taxi, you had been for the past 30 minutes. Beginning to get tired of not being noticed by a taxi you began to walk away but as soon as you did you were honked at. 

"Exuse me? Were you looking for a taxi?" a sweet voice asked from a car behind you.

"Uhm yes" you replied sheepishly, embaressed that you had started to walk away.

"Well come on then! I'm sure you dont have all night." the voice said again. You nodded turning around and hopping into the back of the car. The driver was a petite woman with short brown hair, she wore a bright red dress with a necklace shaped like a flame. Over all she seemed nice enough and no one could doubt that she was pretty, "So where to?" She asked.

Softly you told her your adress and she began to drive.  For the majority of the ride which seemed much to long, you hummed and scrolled twitter on your phone. Getting a message from your best friend and room mate Axel you opened it up and concern fell over you.

Axelotl! <3

hey! its currently 12am and your not home? 

where are you?

heyo! I should be on my way home i got in the

taxi hours ago?

Silently you turned off your phone and looked at your surroundings, you were nowhere near new york. checking your location you found that somehow in way less hours than it should take you, were in Orlando, Florida. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! this is my first fanfiction i've written other books (which arent on wattpad yet idk if they ever will be lel-) so hows your day? did you enjoy this chapter? any suggestions? :D i really enjoyed writing this! im currently looking for an editor so if anyones interested lemme know! 

~Ace <3

(Word Count: 346)