Chapter 5

It wasn't till the next day that you awoke to screaming. Groaning, you sat up annoyed and sighed. Who was screaming at 8 am? Maybe tomorrow you could record it for an alarm clock. Sighing, you got up and got ready. However in the time it took you to get ready, the screaming didn't stop. Despite the voices sounding happy, you were annoyed, and you wanted to sleep. 

"SHUT UPPP" You yelled in annoyance. 

"SORRY Y/N!" Clay's voice came first.

(A/n: god this is the only reason i never want to live with anyone who does youtube- I LIKE SLEEP)

(E/n: it said SORRY ACE lmfao :> )

(E/n: not a morning person lmfao but I hate sleep. Unless it's the morning then I'll stab your eyes out for trying to disturb me-)

(A/n: when i wake up in the morning you cant talk to me for 10 entire ass minutes)

"YEAH SORRY" There was Nick's voice. Hearing that, you left your room and called to them that you were heading out for the day. You left the house and walked to the nearest store, finding food for yourself and looking for what little clothes you could find. You were already living in their house, and didn't want to make the boys do anything else for you. 

It was several hours before you went back to the house. You walked in and went to the guest room, placing the bags of stuff on the bed. You were once again exhausted and it would be an understatement to say you were scared. You were in a whole different state. It was weird and genuinely terrifying. 

(A/n: this is why i dont visit Oregon any more-) 

(E/n: PeOpLe? NoOoOooOoOooOoo)

You sat down on the bed and tried to calm yourself down. It was weird, Florida wasn't as crowded as the streets of New York. It was much quieter though still loud. You opened up your phone and saw the texts from your boss at work, Axel, and your friend Drew. You opened Axel's first

Axelotl

(E/n: CUTEST TEXT NAME EVER HONESTLY)

(A/n: defidently didnt base that odd my actual friend whos name is axel and we call axelotl noooooo)

OK i know you said you'll be home in a week 

but where are you? are you safe? why won't

you be home?

hey Axel! sorry im currently in Florida

i some how got here from a taxi. i'm safe

staying with a new friend from there.

Then you opened Drew's. You were sure he was almost, if not more, panicked than Axel. 

Volleyball kid

Y/NNNNN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YA? 

YOU KINDA JUST DISSAPEARED

AXEL AND I ARE PANICKING

ayup Volleyball Kid i'm in Florida ill be home in a week 

i'm staying with a friend so don't worry about me

(A/n: im looking at the contact name i did for drew and im currently changing one of my friends contact names to that- THEY DON'T NEED TO KNOW)

(E/n: NOBODY'S GUNNA KNOW... HOW WOULD THEY KNOW???)

(A/n: EXACTLYYY)

Finally, you texted your boss, just letting her know that you had an emergancy vacation and forgot to call in. After that, still kinda panicked, you scrolled tiktok for a while, just laughing at the stupid things you could find. Time flew by faster than you expected, and before long you heard a knock at the door to the guest room.

"Come in" You called softly. Nick walked in tiredly.

"Just wanted to let you know that dinners ready," He began, pausing to yawn. "Dream made some kind of soup" 

"oh.. I- I'll be out in a minute" You replied, feeling terrible that they would make food for you too. You didn't want to eat their food, and you would feel horrible if you did. Nick walked out of the room with a nod as you built up the courage to go eat with them. It took you several minutes, but finally you left the room and walked out to the kitchen.

________________________________________________________________________________

AYUP PEOPLE I DID IT I WROTE ANOTHER CHAPTER. genuinly took me all day- its currently 6:30pm and i started this at 8am- anyways im trying to post everyday! have a good day/night! 

~Ace

Editor: ZWildcatBard