Chapter 7

You had expected to wake up in Clay and Nick's house on their couch but instead you woke up up on a couch you hoped to never see again, in a room you hoped to never see again. The room was much bigger than the one you fell asleep in paintings of Washington state all over the walls. on the tv stand there were pictures of your family, pictures where you and your siblings pretended to be happy. Pictures with the same condescending smiles you grew up with coming from your parents. 

You knew this house only through bad memories. You didn't know how but you were across the country from Florida where you fell asleep. You heard fighting and panicked knowing the voices who were fighting to well. It didn't take long for your so called parents to walk into the room yelling at your little sister.

"Y-Y/N help!" she called out weakly noticing your on the couch. You couldn't think, you were terrified. Barely processing what your sister had said to ran over to her blocking a bottle from hitting her over the head. Glass shattered over you cuts going into your skin but it didnt hurt. and suddenly you woke up.

Your whole body was shaking as you looked around the room in tears. You knew you shouldn't have left that sorry excuse for a home in Washington. You shouldn't have moved to New York where you couldn't look after your sister. You felt horrible.

———
Sorry it's so short. I got told to update but I'm hyper fixated on a different story I'm writing