the main event

After doing much activity on the ship all day, It was time for some dinner and tonight was the night we had a reservation for the nicest place on the cruise ship, and after getting dressed we arrived at the table and after looking through the menu and not knowing what half the word was, I ordered some shrimp alfredo and as a family, we got an appetizer of oysters. When the food came, I went right Into the oysters never having them before, after having 4 I started to hate them so I just moved onto my alfredo. After finishing everything we all explored the shopping area of the cruise and after buying a few overpriced things we made out way back to our rooms, and It was time to get ready for bed, so after changing again and putting on a goodnite but this time it having a skateboard pattern I layer down and right before I went to be I felt my batter pinching, So after liking the feeling of the other wets, I decided to wet my diaper even though I was still awake and 10 feet away from the restroom. After I felt the expanding stop I decide to go to bed.

Everything was fine until I woke up in the middle of the night to a bad feeling in my stomach. I didn't realize what it was until it was too late. I had to throw up. My mind instantly thought of the oysters. So as I leaned over the trashcan I felt every come up and I started to throw up over, and over. Until something else Hit, as I was pushing the throw up out I heard a fart then I felt a warm mushy feeling spread through the back of my diaper. It started to spread through my cheeks and it expanding through my diaper. After I was done throwing up I didn't realize what happened until now.

I started to waddle my way to the bathroom. as I entered it and took off my pajamas I looked into the mirror to see a huge lump at the back of my diaper. I wondered what it would feel like if I sat on it, so as I sat down on the toilet seat I felt the mess squish through my diaper and it was one of the best feelings ever, I then took off the goodnite and changed into a new one and went back to sleep. After waking up, I looked out the window to see that we were in the Bahamas. My mom then came out of the bathroom holding the goodnite from last night. She asked what this was, and my cheeks when solid red. I then explained the story and she forgave me then threw it away again.

After a few hours, we deboarded the ship and we went into town, we went to the supercenter that was there and my mom spit way and got a few things and she told us to meet her outside. so when we came outside we saw her stuff her backpack with the stuff she got. I just thought she got some women's supplies so we went on with our day. after exploring the island for a little bit, we got back on a shuttle and boarded the ship. After settling down for a while and going to a buffet for dinner. we all went back to our rooms for one last night. I did the normal grabbed my pajamas and a goodnite from the closet, before I heard await from my mom.

I stopped and looks at her when he opened up her backpack to show her a pack of adult diapers. she said after what happened last night I might need some more projection and she opened the package to show big white fluffy diapers with tape. She said that she wants to put them on me because I probably didn't know how to. so with a fight, she forced me to lay on the bed and she lifted my lefts before wrapping the white diaper around me and taping me up. when she sat me up it was the best feeling ever. They were so fluffy and soft and after putting my pajamas on seeing that the bulge was even bigger because of how bulky the diaper was, I decided to go to the bathroom pull down my pajamas and start to see. the diaper started to turn yellow but wasn't even close to being full. I couldn't believe that I started to like the feeling of diapers,

I put my clothes on and went to bed. then In the middle of the night, I felt a bowel movement, I got up and head for the bathroom, Only to see that it was locked I then realized my mom was in there because she was out of bed too. So as I waited for the door to open, I felt another bowel movement. The force that the poop wanted to come out was unreal. Then I heard the door lock open, and out walks my mom we both kind of said hi then I rushed into the bathroom. Then after getting my pajamas off I sat on the toilet and let everything go. I was relieved and was thinking how warm the toilet seat was because my mom was on it last.

As I got up I looked into the mirror to see I was still wearing the diaper and that I had just messed in my diaper again because I forgot to take it off. The bulge in the back of the diaper was huge, the mess was warm and mushy and I realized that I didn't know where the extra diapers were, so I realized I had to keep wearing this. So I found a bottle of air freshener in the bathroom and unloaded it into my diaper, put my pajamas back on, and played down in the bed. I felt the mess made when I layed down was amazing, I then fell back asleep.