five

chongyun hardly left his room the rest of the week, he hasn't brushed his hair or showered, or even eaten enough. he just kept worrying.

she hasn't messaged him since the one message a few days ago, and he was too scared to even check his phone for notifications. he distanced himself from everything and everyone for the rest of the week, xingqiu, his friends, and even his own family.

chongyun hadn't checked his phone since yesterday morning, so he decided to check. missed calls and texts from xingqiu, texts from his siblings and many more.

he decided to open xingqiu's messages first, and he had a small feeling of joy when he saw how much xingqiu cared about him. he replied to his messages and turned his phone off once again. xingqiu and chongyuns relationship was complicated, they both liked each other in a lover's way, but they never really acknowledged it.

chongyun spent most of his time sleeping so he wouldn't have to keep worrying all day long. his dads had no idea what was going on, but they were worried. they knew they shouldn't pressure chongyun into talking during an emotional period so instead they would help encourage him to care for himself.

at eleven after one pm, childe came in chongyuns room and sat on the edge of his bed.

"if you can please come downstairs and get some wonton soup, it's fresh and it's delicious," childe said, giving a calm chuckle. "and maybe get some light in here if you can, it will help trust me."

childe smiled and shut the door as he left the room. chongyun did love wonton soup, but he just couldn't get his legs to move him off the bed. he sighed and proceeded to close his eyes.
____________________________________
hii sorry for this little short chapter </3 i'll probably upload again sometime this week!! toodles<3