Chapter Twenty Seven. Couples Therapy.

After everything calmed down from paintball they all hung out in the common area before retiring to bed.

The next morning breakfast is had and everyone slowly gathers in the theater room. They are nervous to what they are going to see today but they know they need to keep watching.

"Good morning everyone!"

"Good morning 03!" They call out in synchronous like a kindergarten class.

"So yesterday you saw a lot. Today you are also going to see a lot but I am hopeful it will be less heavy for you all. There will be some that is going to be difficult though I will want you."

Everybody nods and looks at each other. They know this won't be easy but they would do anything for the people in the room. No matter if they fight or disagree they are family. Or they are getting back to that.

"We are going to start with a clip of Bucky and Sam that is set about six months after Steve leaves. Oh. Also Steve passes Sam the Captain America mantle and his shield."

Everyone is speechless. Sam looks like he is about to cry but he also looks as proud as he has ever been. Steve looks at Sam with a large smileZ Of course he did. Bucky would have never wanted to be Captain America especially after everything so Sam is the obvious choice.

*clip starts*

The scene opens to Bucky and Sam sat across from a lady a note book. They look to be in an interrogation room.

"Are you guys in jail?" Clint looks at the two of them.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?" Bucky looks at Clint.

"LANGUAGE!" Steve calls out exasperated.

The entire team stops and laughs.

Dang, Steve thought, I did it again.

"They are in an interrogation room but they are having a therapy session."

Natasha raises an eyebrow.

"Couples therapy?" Wanda interjects. Stealing the words right out of her mom's mouth.

Everyone cackles while Sam and Bucky turn bright red but nobody can tell if it is from anger and irritation or from embarrassment.

Therapist: Suppose that while you're sleeping a miracle occurs. When you wake up, what is something you would like to see that would make your life better?

Bucky: In my miracle he would talk less.

Sam: Exactly what I was going to say. Isn't that ironic.

Everyone rolls their eyes at the two. They haven't changed a bit, still always teasing and at each other's throats.

Therapist: You guys are leaving me with no choice. It's time for the soul gazing exercise.

Bucky: I like this one.

Sam: Oh my god. He's gonna love this.

Bucky: Thank you for... Yep. I'm ready.

Sam: This is right up your alley.

Therapist: Face each other, Face each other.

Sam: You should really enjoy this.

Bucky: I'm going to.

Sam: I know you are.

Sam and Bucky turn their chairs towards one another.