Chapter one

The art above is my art, it is old (from like two years ago) will probably draw it again in the future

Recap
_____________________________

Present day

Douxie has left with the earth spirit. Jim and Claire and the rest of the crew have been laying low for the time being.

It's been about three months since Douxie left with Nari. Jim and Claire have been spending lots of time together because of Jim losing his amulet. leaving Steve, Toby, and ARG to watch out for the Arcane order. Though other than some mischievous goblins nothing has happened. I'll get an email from Douxie every once in a while but they are usually one to two weeks apart.

As I'm practicing I'm practicing my healing I get a ding on my phone

_____________________________PHONE SCREEN_________________________________

PUNK WIZARD (AKA Douxie): Hey Julia I need you to have everyone meet up at the bookstore for an emergency meeting. I'm back in town and have very important news.

THE BETTER PUNK WIZARD (AKA JULIA) : Douxie, are you ok?

PUNK WIZARD (AKA Douxie): Yeah I'm fine just please gather everyone.

THE BETTER PUNK WIZARD (AKA JULIA): All right, I'm on it.
____________________________________________________________________________
Why is Douxie all of a sudden coming back? I mean I'm glad he's coming back but is he truly ok?

I quickly sent a group text telling everyone to meet up at the bookstore ASAP. My staff falls to the floor as I rush to grab it. I quickly pick it up and turn it into a pen. I grab my jacket and run out of my apartment. I reach the bookstore out of breath from sprinting full speed for several blocks. When I arrive I am greeted by Claire and Jim. Apparently they were on a date at the cafe across the street when they got my text. It seems they've been trying to make up for all the dates they missed while they were on the quest, it's actually kinda sweet.

"Julia! What's going on? Why did you text us to meet up here?" Claire called out while rushing over to me.

"Douxie contacted me and told me to contact the team and bring them here. I don't know anything else." I cringe at the lack of knowledge I hold and hope Douxie will get here soon.A few minutes later Toby arrived with Steve and ARRGG. Blinky arrives shortly after them. All looking at me puzzled as I explained what I told Claire and Jim.

"What's taking him so long." I mumble as my foot taps fast and loudly against the floor. What if he got hurt on the way here? What if the order got him?

Claire appears to hear me and squeezes my hand reassuringly. Almost 5 minutes go by in silence as everyone seems tense before there's a loud crash. We all look at each other before running towards the sound. On the floor covered in soot was Douxie and Nari.

"Douxie!" I gasp looking at him and getting hit with the homesickness I felt for him since he left. Pull yourself together he needs help! I grab his arm to help him stand, he stumbles a bit but regains balance looking at me with a soft smile.

"Thanks love" his voice sounds weak as his eyebags show the stress he's gone through. I hesitate before giving him a soft but crushing hug. He stumbles back a bit but hugs back with the same enthusiasm. Poor little Nari is coughing up soot as Blinkus helps her. I wipe some of the soot off of Douxies face, I smile at him. God I'm glad he's alright.

"Douxie, why have you come back so early." Jim looks tense as he walks up to Douxie even with the relief in his eyes.

"Well we have a small problem." He sighs before continuing.