Chapter five

Previously

"We are going to be ok," My face blushes as he pulls away and walks to a bedroom. I also tiredly walk to my old bedroom. When I reach my bed I immediately pass out not even realizing that I fell asleep on top of my familiar Savvy.

Currently

*Time skip to the Morning*

I wake up to a firm but soft pats on my face.

"A few more minutes...." The taps just got more aggressive from there. I open my eyes abruptly to see my familiar Savvy looking at me angrily because her tail is stuck under my arm.

"Oops sorry." Savvy, a beautiful ginger cat, only gives me an angry stare before scampering off to hide amongst my clothes. As I get up the memories of yesterday hit me and I stumble. I take a few minutes to breathe. It wasn't real. I'm ok, they're ok, HE's ok. Once I collect myself I grab a random pair of pants and an old Band T-shirt before slipping on my shoes that were discarded at the entrance to my room. I open the door, rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes. To my surprise everyone is awkwardly sitting out in the hallway, probably not knowing where to go. They hear my door close and look at me with relief in their eyes. Douxie gives me a smile.

"Morning love, you must've slept like a rock!" I start to blush instantly as Steve merely snickers. Claire soon walks over, putting a hand on my shoulder giving me a soft hug.

"Good to see you're doing alright,"

"You too," I say as we hug. I pull away and smile.

"So... Why are you all sitting in the hallway?" I say while silently laughing to myself as they all start to awkwardly shuffle.

"We didn't exactly know where to go after we got up, so..." Jim says while looking to the side before turning bright red when he realized he made eye contact with Claire.

"Well then, your saint has arrived!" I say, walking past them while leading them to a door at the end of the hallway. I tap the door three times and it opens to reveal a doorway leading to a giant dining room. Before I lead the others through the doorway a post-it note falls to the floor.

"Huh? What does it say?" Douxie asks, putting his arm around my shoulders while Archie hovers closer to get a better look.

"It says... When you're done stuffing your faces like pigs, come to my study, signed the greatest wizard alive, Cassandra." I sigh at Cassandra's note, rubbing my forehead in mild disappointment.

"How endearing" Archie says sarcastically. We walk through the doorway to see Toby, Blinkous, ARG, and Nari already stuffing their faces. Steve hurrys over to join them while Jim and Claire calmly walk over. Douxie simply snickers before joining the others in the maddness of food randomly being summoned than devoured.

"This food is crazy good! You're crazy mentor is pretty cool!" Steve says while slightly muffled from pancakes shoved in his mouth. I merely chuckle while eating a fruit salad.

"So um, Julia... How long exactly have you been with this crazy magic lady?" Toby asks while chewing on some bacon.

"Well I believe I met her at around the same time Douxie met Merlin, give or take a few years" Toby nods at the answer before going back to his bacon.

"Really? If that's the case, did you ever meet Merlin and Douxie in the past?" Claire pipes up.

"Yup! Though he never actually met Cass. We usually met up when Cassandra and Merlin would have their weird contests."Douxie and I shared a look before laughing at the crazy memories.