Cops and Robbers

The moment he been let out of the cage and into the home he ran under a couch and popped his head out and said to himself "what is this place..." a voice spooked em and he did a tiny hiss, it was a brown and white female cat and she said "it's my home, I'm happy so see I have a new friend here, your basically my fourth friend but the first calico one" she laughed and pawed her ears, he put his ears back with a tiny blush mark and slapped her with his tail and they basically play fight onto the floor and ran outside to play and she said "wanna play cops and robbers, I never been token down as a robber so wanna give it a shot?" She was happily lashing her tail in which case he said "sure but before we start what's your name?" She said with a smile "it's sundae" he said "that's a pretty name" she said "so what's your name" he said "my mom never gave me a name so I guess u can just give me one" she thought hard and said "how bout alderberry?" He actually liked it and gave a smile as the game started he kinda hid and she ran up a tree no expecting what he was gonna pull off, he silently jumped behind her and actually tagged her and she had a shocked look and said "nobody's ever got me before" they jumped down and play rolled onto the floor and they got up laughing and she asked "so why are you here?" Which he said "well I got lost and I come from Main Street" she looked sad and said "aww, I actually know where it is, but it'll be a very long journey there" he look nervous but said "I'll do anything to be back with my mother and family!" She got up onto her paws and jumped the fence and yelled "come on!" He followed and jumped the fence and fell and she laughed and he looked embarrassed with his ears down and she gave em a hug seeing he was nervous in which he smiled hugging back and she said "alright let's go!" They together ran down a street and stayed by eachother side and saw it was getting dark and she suggested "let's make a lil den!" They together grabbed sticks and leaves and other things they find and made a den and held it together with a shoe tie they found and went into it and fell asleep together warm and comfortable. When it was morning sundae woke up to alderberry holding a hotdog in his mouth and said "I know it's not much but here" he gave the hotdog to her and she smiled in appreciation and ate it but saved him some and he gave a nervous smile and ate it, she said "alright let's set out" they got up and a bit later as they went out it started to rain and they went under a bridge as it was basically down pouring with lightning and there fur was drenched and they shook there fur out, but while it was raining they layed down beside eachother and went to sleep til the storm was over.