Nbaquando✓

[in which kentrell hits tyquain during an argument]

-tyquain-

Me and kentrell were arguing for the fifth time this month because of him fucking his baby mama iyanna.

"NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK DID I EVER DO TO U, ALL I EVER DID WAS LOVE U,ALL U WANT TO DO IS GO OUT AND FUCK ON HER SHIT U MIGHT AS WELL BE WIT THE BITCH"
i yelled at kentrell as I threw a glass plate at him.

"SAY THROW ANOTHER PLATE AT ME IM USING U TO MOP DA FLOE"

I walked past him going up stairs
To our room to get my shit cuz I had enough of him.

He followed right behind me
I went into the closet and started getting my stuff throwing it out the closet.

Kentrell grabbed me and threw me away from the closet,me landing on the floor in the middle of our shared bedroom.

"Say whea the fuck yhu think u going slime"

I got back up and went right back into the closet continuing to get my stuff cuz I'm gonna get the hell up out of here.

I grabbed my suitcase putting my shoes in there since Ian feel like carrying them.

"So youn hear me talking to yhu"
I turned around to him and folded my arms together giving him that look ur momma give u when y'all be having a staring contest.

"Kentrell mutha fucking Gaulden leave me the hell alone for I hit yo ass in yo dick"
I turned back around and Continued getting the rest of my stuff.

"Yhu can have the bitch I'm sick of this shit every fucking time I turn around u fucking her, for what when u got a whole bitch sitting in yo damn face at home" I mumbled under my breath

"Mmcht what ya say" I ignored him as I walked out the closet with my stuff and setting it on the bed.

" Ion know why u packing cuz yhu ain't going no whea mane"

"YES THE FUCK I AM NIGGA YHU AINT STOPPING ME EITHER, IM NOT STAYING HERE EITHER WHAT THE FUCKING POINT IF YHU AINT GO DO SHIT BUT GO AND FUCK HER,
AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YHU OR SOMETHING DO U NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE.

kentrell looked at me and laughed at me.

What the fuck is so funny????

"Nigga what the fuck is so funny cuz when I leave yo dirty ass I ain't coming back I hate u-

I got cut off by kentrell slapping the dog shit out of me.
I fell to the ground holding my cheek as tears came down my face.

Kentrell looked at me with widened eyes realizing what he just did.

"B-Baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-

He picked me up bridal style as he kissed my cheek, I pushed him as I cried out loud.

"U PROMISED U WOULDNT HIT ME K-KENTRELL" I yelled while he layed me on the bed.

He took his pants of and turned the lights off and came into the bed and put me on his chest as I cried.

"Shhhh baby I'm sorry, I'm sorry "
Kentrell said as he rubbed my back

I really didn't like this but I'll publish for y'all

Hope y'all enjoyed
And stay tuned for more🥺💞

And also I'm working on the two that were requested right now so they should be on here in about an hour or two💞