ThugRich✓

In which Jeffery ignores dequan all day

~Dequan~

"Hey baby" I said as Jeffery walked in the house. I tried to give him a kiss but he walked right past me and went upstairs.

"M-Maybe he just needs some space"  I mumbled to myself.
I layed down on the couch and soon went into a deep sleep.

~

I woke up as I noticed the house was pitch black, I sat up as I got up and walked upstairs seeing Jeffery layed out in the bed on his phone.

I climbed Into the bed as I wrapped my arms around his waist and snuggled into him  as he continued to look at his phone.
"Jeff baby what u looking at" I asked him but he didn't say anything making me get up.

"Jeffery.did I do something wrong"
I folded my arms as i stood infront of him.

He stared at me then looked back at his phone not even paying attention to me.

"Thats it I'm going to nickis house"
I said and went into our closet and grabbing my suitcase,packing some of my clothes in there.

I heard Jeffery get off the bed As he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Baby what u doin" I turned around and looked at him like he was dumb.

"Oh now u can talk to me"
I said

He looked at me and sighed taking my suitcase out if my arms and carrying me to the bed.

"Baby I'm sorry I've been ignoring u all day I just been having a rough day and plus I got to come up with new lyrics for my new song-
I cut him off as I pecked his lips twice.
"It's okay babe but next time u do that shit I'm leaving and going to Nicki house I don't care" I said as we both laughed.

~

After a while of talking and helping him with lyrics for his song we finally settled in and got ready for bed as he layed me on his chest turning the light  off.
I gripped his shirt as I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

This took me a long ass time to make I've been having this in my drafts for over a week

Hope y'all enjoyed
And stay tuned for more 😩❤️