VonDurk✓

In which von saves durk from his bullies.

Third person}

"GET EM"  Bryson said as he pointed to durk.

In a swift movement durk took off flying down the hall way.
Thanks to all the track Practicing he did he could actually run fast.

He hurried and opened the door and ran outside as he slid over a car and ran into a alley way, not watching where he was going as he bumped into a hard firm chest.

"I-im so sorr- the boy got cut off by yelling as Bryson and his 3 friends came up to him and grabbed him by his shirt.

The dude stood there as he watched not being bothered by it, seeming as if they were playing or something.

"B-Bryson please.. I'll do anything I sw-ear" durk said as he felt his eyes water.

Bryson smirked as he unbuckled his belt,taking his length out making durk sigh.

"Suck it" he demanded

"But-B-But"

" I said suck it"
He demanded again.

Durk sighed as he got to work, Bryson moaning as he felt his cold mouth touch his tip.

Bryson's friends turned around as they distracted themselves from looking at it.

"Shit" Bryson mumbled

The dude that durk had bumped into earlier had finally spoken up with a mean mug pasted right on his face.

"Ight das enough youn gotta suck his dick" the dread headed boy said as he lit up his blunt he had in his pocket.

"Nigga go on u clearly see we minding our business so go mind urs" Bryson said.

The man known as von pulled out his gun and held it up to Bryson's head as he shook rapidly.

"Get the fuck out of here be fore I buss a cap in yo ass and let me catch u doing some wit someone else in this alley that's yo ass nigga"

And  with that Bryson and his minions left. Durk sighed in relief as he spit on the ground and wiped his mouth.

"Thanks for doing that y-you didn't have to"
Durk said about to walk away but von stopped him

"C'mon folks u staying wit me go now"
Von said as durk nervously nodded as von led them to his car.

They got in and von cranked the car up and drove off as his new hit took her to the 0 started playing.
Durk nodded his head liking the song.

"I-i like this song" durk said as von slowly nodded his head at him.

Hope y'all enjoyed
This was a request so if you like it then youn gotta read it goes.

Love y'all
And stay tuned for more💞

And excuse any errors or mistakes