166

Is part mein Anuseena actual mein relationship mein hain matlab As is not acting. Kuch galti hojaeye to maaf karna maine episode doobara nahi dekha hai.

Late night hm reached outside As ke ghar. She was hesitating to rang the bell because ma's sleep could get disturbed but she rang it. After sometime he opened the door. She was mesmerized to see his messy hair and he was looking hot in maroon colour t-shirt.
He was also lost in her. She was wearing a maroon colour spegatti , black jeans and grey shrug paired with silver earrings.
As:- Hassena ji.
Hm:- Dheere boliye ma jag jayegi.
As:- (closing the door) haan unhone aap ko yahaan dekh liya to pata nahi kya sochengi aap ke bare mein. Vaise aap yahan?
Hm:- Vaapas jaein?
As:- Are nahi nahi aaisa humnein kab kaha.
Hm:- Woh aap humesha apne hath ke coffee ☕ bohot tareef karte rehte hain to humnein socha vkyun na aaj mauka dediya jaye.
As:- Dhanyawad Mauka dene ke liye. Aaiye andar.

He took her to the kitchen.
Hm:- Yeh kya aap Humein sidha kitchen mein le aaye.
As:- Kyunki hum coffee kitchen mein hi banate hain 😂😂 aap kahan banati hain?
Hm:- Kitchen mein hi par, aap Humein yahaan kyun lekar aaye.
As:- Kyunki kisi ne kaha ki jab aadhi raat ke baad do log coffee banate hain to coffee bohot achi banti hai.
Hm smiled.
Hm:- Ok lekin coffee aap banane waale hain.
As:- Haan haan.

He took out a saucepan.
As:- Hassena ji woh fridge mein se doodh deejiye ga humein.

She went and took out a
Me:- Are yaar kya kehte hai use🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔. Chodo yaar sabne episode dekha hua hai.

She took out a kettle from fridge.
Hm:- Ismein hai?
As:- Mil gaya, Ismein daal deejiye.
While hm was pouring the milk, his elbow touched the pan and dhaaannnn(sound), the pan fell.
Hm:- Kya kar rahe hain aap...
As:- Kya hassena ji....

She hurriedly went and hid behind the almirah.
Hm:- Aap Vahaan kya kar rahe hain Aapko bhi dekh lengi .
She pulled him and was seeing towards the other side.
Hm:- Aa rahi hain kya.
She looked towards hm and saw him gazing towards her. She blushed and looked down.

To ab hoti hai us insaan ki , ek minute hain insaan, sorry us insect ki entry jiska hum bohot zyada abahar prakat karte hain. Thank you.

She sees a cockroach!!! and screamed.
Hm:- Aaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!
She hugged him in fear and he securely wrapped his arms around her. She made him look down.
Hm:- Cockroach.
She dug her face in his chest and he smiled. He kept his chin on her head.

As(huskily):- Mahila police thana ki S.H.O jo bade bade cases ek chutki mein suljha deti hai, woh cockroach se dar gayi, vaakai mein dar gaye ya(chota sa pause) humare paas aane ka bahana tha.

She broke the hug while he kept his hand on side of her head, caging her between him and almirah wall. He started getting closer to her.

Me:- Iske baad saari meri imagination hai.

He kissed on her forehead. She closed her eyes. He kissed her on her eyes, cheeks and nuzzled his nose in her neck kissing there.
Hm:- A..anu b...bas k...karo n..na, ma a...ajaye gi.
As:- Chinta mat karo jaan, ma ghar pe nahi hai (whispering in her ears). He kissed her earlobe and bit it. She let out a moan.
Hm:- Aaah a..nu.
She pushed him a little.
As:- Jaan!
Hm:- Pehle coffee pe lein please 🥺🥺🥺 (shinchan waali aakhein).

He can't refuse her cute plead so he agreed.
As:- Theek hai.
They both together made coffee. They were standing in the balcony having their coffee staring at chanda mama. There was complete silence depicting their love. After finishing the coffee, As kept the cups in kitchen and came back and backhuged her.

Hm:- Anu chand kitna khubsurat hai na.
As:- Hmm, lekin aapse kam. Hm blushed.
As kissed her cheeks from behind.
Hm:- Anu aapse ek baat poochen?
As:- Kyun nahi, Aapko ijazat ki zaroorat nahi.
Hm:- Aapki pehle koi girlfriend thi kya?🧐.

As thought to tease her.
As(acting to fumble):- H..ha..haan t..th..thi
Hm:- Acha theek hai (not even a bit jealous)
As (shocked):- Aapko farak nahi pada?😲😲.
Hm(pulling him closer by his collar and whispering huskily in his ears):- Kyunki DSP sahab agar aapki koi girlfriend thi to woh aapka past hai par aapka present or future sirf hum hai.
Kissed his ear. He held her waist.

As:- Jaan hum sirf Aapko ched rahe the, humari life mein aapse pehle koi nahi thi.
Hm:- Acha Anu ab humein chalna chahiye.
As:- Yaheen ruk jao na aaj 🥺🥺🥺.
Hm:- Acha theek hai anu. Kissed his cheeks.
As:- Yeh aapne galti kardi jaan, ab bhugtiye. He kissed her forehead, cheeks, nose and kissed on the mole beside her lips and captured her lips. The soft soon turned out to be a passionate one. While kissing he removed her shrug and threw it in a pata nahi kaunsa corner of the room. After 10 minutes they broke the kiss in need of air.
He started kissing on her jawline and nuzzled his nose in her neck. After that, the both lovers slept in each other's arms.

So guys this was the re-creation of Episode-166 of Maddam sir by me. Hope you all liked it. Do tell which other episodes you want me to re-create. Aur yeh bhi Batana ki episodes recreation isi story mein karoon ya alag story start karoon, episodes ke liye.

Vanya:- Do vote and comment.
👻:- Suggestions are most welcome.
Me:- Follow na kiya ho to follow karna.

Bye and Take care.

Jai Hind