260

To yeh ER hai hum sab ke favourite episode ka Jismein humare Anubhav and Hassena, Anuseena bane the. Ab yeh mat kehna ki pehle unka proposal dikha chuki hoon main to yeh doobara kyun. To suno yeh shorts hain, enjoy karo logic mat dekho 😂😂😂

****************************************
Proposal sonyliv se dekhna main uske baad ka likh rahi hoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hm returned to mpt after biding him good bye. She had a ear to ear smile on her face. She entered to see everyone dancing. She smiled seeing them. She secretly made a video of them. After sometime ss noticed her and alerted everyone.

All:- Jai Hind Maddam sir

Hm:- Jai Hind. Yeh sab kya hai

Ps:- Woh aapki aur sir ki ek hone ki khushi mein control nahi hua

Hm:- 🧐🧐🧐

All:- 😨😨😨

Hm:- 😁😁😁

All:- 😊😁😁

Vanya:- Yeh emojis se baat karni hai to typing chod de😒😤

Me:- Sorry 😅

Ss:- Maddam sir aapk gussa nahi ho.

Hm:- Nahi. Achha hum cabin main hain koi kaam ho to bula lejaiyega.

All:- Ji Maddam sir.

She went in her cabin and took out her phone and sent the video to As along with a message.

*Video*
Hum dono ki ek hone ki khushi humse zyada inhe hai😂😂😂

Since he would in flight so she didn't wait for his reply and kept the phone aside.
After 2 hours his reply came.

Bold- As
Italic-Hm

😂😂😂kya baat hai. Aaisa pariwar milna saubhagya ki baat hai.

Sahi kaha aapne

Achha abhi hum chalte hain, check in karna hai.

Ok,bye.

She hesitated for sending the next message but sent.

I love you 😘

I love you too meri jaan 😘😘❤️.

She smiled and pata nahi kaise par 2 din beet gaye.

Today As came back. Aur ab hm ko pata chala unki sagaai from a very unique way i.e. control room. Now she is in his cabin.

Hm:- Sir woh Ammi chahti hai ki engagement ring hum sath mein jaakar kharidein. To kya aap thoda sa samay nikal sakte hain.

Keeping her hand on his.

Hm:- Please 🥺

As(in mind):- Thoda pareshan kiya jaye 😈.

Me:- Ab yeh mat kehna ki yeh bhi bilkul alag hai. Phirse repeat karti hoon, ff hai yeh logic mat dekho 😂.

As to hm:- Maaf kijiyega hassena ji par aaj hum thode busy hain to aaj sambhav nahi ho payega.

Hm became a bit sad kyunki ring ke bahane se uske sath time spend karna tha but she didn't show.

Vanya:- Ya to Hindi likh ya English 😒

Me:- 😅😅😅😅.

Hm:- Oh koi baat nahi hum kisi aur din chal leinge. Chalte hain abhi. She stood and he also.

Hm:- Jai Hind sir

As:- Jai Hind.

She turned to go but.

As:- Hassena ji

Hm turned

Hm:- Ji

He hugged her.

As:- Udaas mat ho jaan, hum to mazak kar rahe the, hum zaroor chalenge aapke sath.

Hm:- To pehle aap ne aaisa kyun kaha.

As:- Woh hum thoda mazak kar rahe the.

Hm:- Oh😯😯😮.

As:- Acha aap Humein address send kardijiyega hum pohnch jayeinge.

Hm:- Theek hai. Abhi hum chalte hain. Jai Hind.

As:- Jai Hind. He turned to go but she held his wrist and pulled him closer. She quickly kissed on his cheek and ran away while he was dumbfolded. He touched his cheek where she has kissed and smiled.

At evening they went for ring kharidne. Shopping ka nahi likh rahi main, khud sochna.

After shopping they went in a park 🏞️ and sat on the bench. Hm kept her head on his shoulder and he held her hand tightly.

Hm:- Anu

As:- Hmm

Hm:- Thank you

As:- Kyun bhala 🧐

Hm:- Humare saath aane ke liye

As:- Thank you ki zaroorat nahi hai jaan

After sometime hm received a message from her ammi that she is staying with ma today.

Ab yeh mat kehna ki ammi aur ma kabhi ghar nahi hote. Ab anuseena ko ek sath rakhna hai to yeh karna padega warna show ke makers se to bharosa hi uth gaya hai.

Hm:- Aaj aap humare saath ruk jao

As:- Theek hai. Chalein ab

They both went to Hm's house. As got fresh in her room and hm in ammi's room. Hm was in kitchen cooking dinner while he came and backhuged her. Hm smiled.

Hm:- Aagaye aap

As:- Nahi humari aatma Aayie hai

Hm:- 😒😒

As:- 😂😂🤭

After they had their dinner. Hm was in kitchen washing the utensils. She came back in the room and saw him sitting on the bed and fidgeting with his phone. She went and kept her head in his lap.

Hm:- Humein bhi dekh lo, phone ko chod kar

As smiled and kept his phone aside.

Me:- Aur meri ff mein Jiju smartphone hi use karte hain. Nahi to show mein Jiju 6 foot ke phone 6 centimetre se bhi chota 😂😂

As caressed her hair.
As:- Acha ji

Hm:- Hanji.

As laid on bed and hm laid beside him.

Hm kept her head on his arm but he glared at her. She got scared and removed her head from his arm. He smiled and pulled her and kept her head on his chest.

Hm:- Aapko pareshani nahi hogi

As:- Bilkul nahi hogi.

He kissed her forehead and cheeks. She also kissed his cheeks.

As:- I love you jaan

Hm:- I love you too Anu 😘

Show mein bhi I love you boldo na hum anuseeians (yeh kya naam bana diya maine acha hai ya nahi) ki lottery lag jayegi.

To yeh part hota hai yehi samapt. Pasand aaya ho to vote aur sabse zyada zaroori comment karna.

Jai Hind.