Untimely News

*Jaces perspective*

"Feels good,"
Jace Norman said as he look in the mirror. He has his whole morning planned out, first he was going to pick up his girlfriend, jojo and then break some untimely news to her over breakfast at his favorite diner. After that, he would go to work filming Henry Danger.
He hopped in his Mercedes Benz and drove to JoJo's house.
Jojo walks down her front steps wearing high top shoes, a rainbow skirt, a glittery unicorn shirt, and of course a huge pink bow.
"Hey!" Jojo said passionately.
"Sup," Jace replied while rolling his eyes so Jojo couldn't see.
"I'm so so so excited for breakfast!!" Jojo smiled and did a spin and jump landing in a superhero pose. Jace thought she was soo extra.
"Yeah. Same." Jace said impatiently.
They drove to their favorite diner The Spoon and ordered some some baby taters. The waitress that gave them the food kept blushing and looking at Jace while puckering her lips. Jace thought she was kinda hot.
"Jace!" Jojo siwa scolded, while glaring at him. Clearly he wasn't giving her enough, attention as the waitress. They finished up the baby tators in silence, the waitress smirking from behind the cash register at jojo.
"So..." jojo said as she swirled her finger in the extra ketchup, "Wasn't there something you wanted to tell me?"
"Uh...about that," Jace started. He looked around and started to get nervous, "Well you see..."
He couldn't say it, not at the way jojo was looking at him very suspiciously. He pulled at his shirt collar. Did anyone else think it was hot in here?
He decided who cares and said, "I'm breaking up with you!" He didn't realize he was shouting until everyone in the booths around him started staring.