No ones perfect

*y/n perspective*

I sit waiting at the dining room table, a mess everywhere. My hands couldn't sit still on my lap so they tap tap tap.
Normally when I used to be nervous I would get a beating from my parents, but now that I have turned 18 I'm more free than I than ever was.
Living in an small apartment wasn't necessarily  my dream, a crappy one at that, but at least I had a place to live.
There were old plastic cups thrown around the kitchen, the smell of rotting alcohol still fresh from the last party. The couch still torn from where I found it on the side of the road. And not to mention the stains all over the walls and carpet.
Well, No ones perfect, I thought to myself. Except him, I thought dreamily.
Fighting the urge to go grab a beer, I check my phone one more time. Still no call.
Why hasn't he called me? Maybe I was being to hopeful, I new he was a busy person. But that girl he was with, jojo was her name? She could never be enough for someone like Jace. He deserved better. He deserved me.
I sigh and run my hands through my hair. Why was I acting like this? I had never been this serious about someone in my life. The last boyfriend I had took my money and ran. Leaving me with a whooping 0 on my bank account.
But I will never forget his face when he came walking into the Spoon. Beautiful blond hair, full lips that made me feel good, and those blue ocean eyes, those ocean eyes.
Maybe he won't call me, I thought to myself. I started biting my nails until they were half the size they were before.
Suddenly out of no where,
Ring ring ring