Candy fixes everything

*Jojo's perspective*

Right after Jojo stormed out of The Spoon, She instently called her mom to pick her up. Her face was deadly furious. She didn't know what to do.
Sitting down on the curb looking down at her stomach she started to think. Was it bigger than normal? Or was it but the baby taters?
It didn't matters because her mother was already there. The Tesla standing out from all the others. Her face covering the whole car. Yes that's right, her face.
She got in and her mom asked what happened.
"He broke up with me!" Jojo wailed. She couldn't hold it in, so she broke down into sobs.
"Oh no, honey... that's so bad..." She whispered into her ear. Jojo nodded her head, not trusting her voice. It was too broken.
She cleared her throat.
"H-he- h- he" Jojo started.
"Just take your time honey," her mom said patting her back.
"He- h- he...," She took in a deep shuddering breath, "He broke up with me. A-and he kept l-looking a-at t-this g-girl, the w-w-waitress."
"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I always knew he was a bad one." Her mom shook her head.
Jojo  looked at her mom, wanting to punch her in the face. But she knew she couldn't do that. Last time she did that she got sued. She decided to just accept her moms sympathy, and cried on the way back to her house.
When she got home her brother was waiting there for her on the front steps. A box of tissues in his hand.
"What are you doing here?" Jojo said, her voice was still sore from crying.
"Mom told me everything." He stated.
Jojo looked away, so embarrassing.
"I just need some space and candy." She sighed, then ran into the house knocking over the tissues from her brothers hand. Hopefully her mom would leave her alone too.
Running through the door, past the mannequins lining the way into the foyer and up the beautiful stairs leading to the candy room. Her safe spot.
She ate to her hearts content. Crying all over herself. And the rainbow glittery carpet.