( Episode 32) Start New Life Trolls Villages

House Kendrick Inside And Peppy Helps Wife Elaine Cleaning room And Peppy talked Elaine....

Peppy : Honey Check your Upstairs now

Elaine : Sure Honey no problems thanks you offer me

Peppy : Your welcome honey....

Peppy kissed Elaine Lips slow And Pull Away going to upstair room daughter poppy And Elaine Walking Herself See privacy inside room start Poppy Watching TV Netflix.....

Elaine : sweetie open the door.... ( Knock the door room poppy)

Poppy  removed headphone and hearing is coming her mom knock the door and answer.....

Poppy : Coming mom ( poppy walking and open the door see her mom is here and Elaine going to inside room talked Poppy)

Elaine : Poppy why are you turn on computer

Poppy : Sorry Mom I try want music choose anyway song

Elaine : Looked sweetie please you need help me and your dad cleaning room okay....

Poppy : Okay mom I have you understand....

Elaine Looked Daughter Poppy Sadness Say Something Special How About Going to Sign Singer......

Elaine : Looked me sweetie I have one questions

Poppy ( open eyes looked Her Mom) : Yes mom what it is...

Elaine : But you need sign singer audition with you troll village city concert okay...

Poppy ( excited) : really mom it's that true

Elaine : of course sweetie looked I need help me cleaning room and you accept to be signed singer okay....

Poppy : Thanks Mom ( poppy hugs Her Mom happy and pull away say something talked)

Elaine : Your welcome Daughter....

Poppy : Mom I have one questions

Elaine : What it is daughter tell me

Poppy : Well looked my room my favorite pink do you like it room

Elaine looked see Beautiful Pink room and Bedroom and computer wall paper pink the was most beautiful and Elaine say something Looked Daughter Poppy it's be nice....

Elaine : that was beautiful I like it....

Poppy : really mom....

Elaine : Of couse I like it your room pink you daughter you so lucky your dad and me okay... But you need sign audition singer after singer 7 week you going to back to school okay... You need finish school be ending college okay.....

Poppy : Sure mom I will the best ever

Elaine : okay... Now lest go clean hour help you dad...

Poppy : okay mom I will....

After Poppy and Elaine going to downstairs looked her dad too many box and peppy looked see Elaine and Poppy looked Peppy talked.....

Peppy : Your here can you help me

Poppy : Sure dad....

Peppy : Okay but here the box ( peppy pick help box poppy going to room)

Poppy : okay dad  I will...

Elaine Clean Table or Chair And Looked See Poppy removed box place And Peppy Cleaning the box happy them 3-7 Minutes too tired then after clean And Elaine talk Poppy And Peppy see rest......

Elaine : So Are tired you two....

Poppy and Peppy sitting sofa And Looked Elaine Say something questions.

Peppy : Yes Honey can't you cooked now

Elaine : of course I really cooked today

Poppy : Me too mom can't you drink water please

Elaine : Sure no problems....

Poppy : okay... Mom......

Elaine Start the Cooked today Macaroni salad and Juice or water them waiting cooked 20 minutes.... Then Elaine looked phone Messages Name Angelo..

Angelo Message Elaine

Angelo : Hi Beautiful....

Elaine : Hi Angelo How do you my name

Angelo : Well i want be good friends

Elaine : Sure...

Angelo : Can't you meet soon you and me

Elaine : of course

Angelo : okay see you soon bye

Elaine : bye.....

Elaine turn off message talked herself angelo like me what we do.... My husband cheated me and I can't confused I not tell husband and daughter too..... And what we do?